Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 8th August 2011, 15:13   #16
BHPian

re: Hyderabad to Nasik : Route Queries

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASHISHPALLOD View Post
As of now, best, safe and fast route is

Hyd-nh9-solapur-nh9-tembhurni-turn right-karmala-nagar-rahuri-kolhar-turn left-loni-sangamner-turn right-nh50-sinner-nasik.

Recently,
i traveled to nasik using nagar-nasik route and i had not found any potholes along this 170km stretch.
Thanks a lot buddy. I would stick to this. Just for my curiosity, the google shows
Hyd - Naldurg - Tuljapur - Osmanabad - nagar - etc..

Would you not recommend this?
windsurfer is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th August 2011, 15:41   #17
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by windsurfer View Post
the google shows
Google shows the route but not route condition!!!
stick to the route suggested in my earlier post.
Old 8th August 2011, 16:06   #18
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by windsurfer View Post
Thanks a lot buddy. I would stick to this. Just for my curiosity, the google shows

Would you not recommend this?
Did the karmala-Nagar-Sangamner-Sinnar-Nasik route recently,stick to that,the route is in very good condition.Tuljapur route is all broken up.

PS:Be ready for a long drive though(13hr+)
Old 8th August 2011, 16:36   #19
BHPian

Thanks guys. I will stick to the original route. I know that Google would try to calculate known shortest route but road condition is another ball game.

cheers
Old 29th October 2015, 14:22   #20

No traction for last 4 years, I'm planning to go to Nashik by Road on 7-Nov-2015, the route would be as mentioned above:

Hyd-nh9-solapur-nh9-tembhurni-turn right-karmala-nagar-rahuri-kolhar-turn left-loni-sangamner-turn right-nh50-sinner-nasik.

Has anybody traveled recently, I'm more or less aware off the road condition until Tembhurni however from Tembhurni to Nashik is totally new area. I did check in Google Earth the road seems to be not very wide, but any recent information is welcome. I'll post the latest once I'm back on 16-Nov.
Old 2nd November 2015, 13:31   #21
Senior - BHPian

Re: Hyderabad to Nasik : Route Queries

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitinbs View Post
No traction for last 4 years, I'm planning to go to Nashik by Road on 7-Nov-2015, the route would be as mentioned above:

Has anybody traveled recently, I'm more or less aware off the road condition until Tembhurni however from Tembhurni to Nashik is totally new area. I did check in Google Earth the road seems to be not very wide, but any recent information is welcome. I'll post the latest once I'm back on 16-Nov.
Tembhurni-Karmala 4 laning is in progress.Post that till Ahmednagar is reasonably good.You can bypass Nagar and get onto the Shirdi Road which is 4 laned.And you can take the Loni road from the Shirdi road and connect to the Pune-Nasik NH50 after Sangamner at Shingote.Nagar-Shirdi should take you around 4-5hrs.Overall budget for around 15hrs of drive from Hyderabad to Nashik with breaks.

https://goo.gl/maps/vzg4fCivm252
Old 2nd November 2015, 14:10   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranjitp1 View Post
Tembhurni-Karmala 4 laning is in progress.Post that till Ahmednagar is reasonably good.You can bypass Nagar and get onto the Shirdi Road which is 4 laned.And you can take the Loni road from the Shirdi road and connect to the Pune-Nasik NH50 after Sangamner at Shingote.Nagar-Shirdi should take you around 4-5hrs.Overall budget for around 15hrs of drive from Hyderabad to Nashik with breaks.

https://goo.gl/maps/vzg4fCivm252

Thanks for the route info, I'm planning to explore other route (Hyd-Nizamabad-Jalna-Aurangabad-Nashik) this time based on Recommendations from couple of friends who have been to Aurangabad recently in Oct-2015.

Even as per the thread "http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/route-travel-queries/26184-hyderabad-shirdi-13.html#post3755666" Shirdi - Hyderabad via Aurangabad took less time.

Starting on 07-Nov early morning @ 5:00 AM. I'll provide detail review once I'm back from the trip.

Thanks.
nitinbs is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd November 2015, 21:59   #23
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitinbs View Post
Thanks for the route info, I'm planning to explore other route (Hyd-Nizamabad-Jalna-Aurangabad-Nashik) this time based on Recommendations from couple of friends who have been to Aurangabad recently in Oct-2015.

Even as per the thread "http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/route-travel-queries/26184-hyderabad-shirdi-13.html#post3755666" Shirdi - Hyderabad via Aurangabad took less time.

Starting on 07-Nov early morning @ 5:00 AM. I'll provide detail review once I'm back from the trip.

Thanks.
Yes you can avoid the broken NH9 between Sangareddy and Solapur.Time wise there is not going to be any great savings I suspect,but drive quality would be better via Nizamabad.Either ways,wayside facilities are poor,so carry food and water with you.
Old 2nd January 2016, 20:31   #24
BHPian

Planning a trip to Aurangabad, Nashik from Hyderabad

Route queries :
1. Hyd to Nanded - Which route is better ?
a. Hyd - NH7 - Nizamabad-Bodhan-Bidoli-Nanded, or
b. Hyd - NH7 to Nirmal - Left Turn-Bhainsa-NH222-Bhokar-Dabhad-Left turn to NH204-Nanded

2. Nanded to Aurangabad route n vice versa - Is this the correct route ?
Nanded - Malgaon - NH222 - Basmat - Jintur - Jalna - Aurangabad
Or if there is a better alternate route ?

Also would invite comments/suggestions on the itinary
Day 1- Hyd to Aurangabad
Day 2 - Ellora, Grishneshwar
Day 3- Ajanta, Biwi ka maqbara
Day 4 - Leave early morning for Shirdi, darshan in Shirdi, then Nashik local
Day 5- Grishneshwar, Nashik Local
Day 6 - Nashik to Nanded via Aundh Nagnath, stay in Nanded
Day 7 - Nanded to Hyd
Old 18th January 2016, 14:06   #25
BHPian

Hello friends.

Need to go from Hyderabad-Nasik as a sudden trip has popped up. Please suggest the best route, I'm traveling with mother, wife and a 2 year old kid. Sanga Reddy Sholapur was a nightmare last time I did it. Anyway to avoid that? All inputs would be helpful.

Thanks.

Slang and SMS Language are STRICTLY prohibited on Team-BHP.
Please type in full and proper English for the benefit of other community members.

We advise you to read the Forum Rules before proceeding any further.

Last edited by GTO : 19th January 2016 at 10:14. Reason: Poorly typed post
unoczar is offline   Received Infraction
Old 20th April 2024, 18:35   #26
BHPian

Bumping up an old thread. Has anyone done Hyderabad - Nasik - Hyderabad recently? What is the best route? I will be travelling at the end of May.

Last edited by Turbanator : 20th April 2024 at 22:11. Reason: As requested. Please proofread before posting.
Old 22nd April 2024, 19:22   #27
Senior - BHPian

[quote=Scarlet_Rider;5757065]Hyderabad - Nasik - Hyderabad recently? /QUOTE]
Hyderabad-Zaheerabad-Homnabad-Naldurg-Tulijapur-Beed-Aurangabad-Nashik

https://maps.app.goo.gl/z7ecjxZ2XcZTJEPs6
ranjitp1 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 23rd April 2024, 09:21   #28
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlet_Rider View Post
Hyderabad - Nasik - Hyderabad recently? What is the best route? I will be travelling at the end of May.
The route Ranjit posted is the way to go. Has good food options. Should take the 12-13 hours Google suggests. We did Kurnool-Nasik last December.

Google might suggest Degloor-Nanded-Washim route. Which I wouldn't suggest unless you can plan your food options.

I would attempt the drive post elections, just to avoid delays due to all these surprise rally.
narayans80 is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks