Team-BHP - Mumbai to tuljapur
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Route / Travel Queries (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/route-travel-queries/)
-   -   Mumbai to tuljapur (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/route-travel-queries/69243-mumbai-tuljapur.html)

Guys,
need help, i want to go to Tuljapur from Mumbai, can someone direct me how to go?

Mumbai to pune via express way. After reaching pune, reach solapur road via swargate-hadapsar. After leaving pune city, you will have four lane highway for around 25 Kms. After that drive on two lane national highway (NH 9 I guess) to reach solapur. Just before entering solapur city, take a left turn that has signs leading to Hyderabad. Take this road to reach Tuljapur.

I hope fellow member 'ashishpallod' will give you finer road directions along with road conditions.

Quote:

Originally Posted by udaydesai (Post 1580124)
Guys,
need help, i want to go to Tuljapur from Mumbai, can someone direct me how to go?

direct route is
mumbai-pune-nh9-indapur-solapur-nh211-tulajapur.

but, nh9 between pune and solapur is in worst condition. for safety, i recommend not to travel on nh9 between pune to tembhurni.
i will suggest other route which passes through other town with less traffic and relatively good roads.
mumbai-expressway-pune outskirt-dehuroad katraj byepass-shindewadi tunnel-nh4-ketkawale-left turn-saswad-right turn-jejuri-left turn-baramati-indapur-nh9-20 km bad roads of nh9-tembhurni-left turn-kurduwadi- bad roads of 35 km-barshi-tuljapur.

you have only these options.
either travel on bad roads of nh9 with heavy traffic or travel on sections of bad road on state highway. its like brick is softer than stone. choice is yours--- brick or stone. :D
i recommend to take state highway. nh9 is in terrible condition.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ASHISHPALLOD (Post 1580153)
direct route is
mumbai-pune-nh9-indapur-solapur-nh211-tulajapur.

but, nh9 between pune and solapur is in worst condition. for safety, i recommend not to travel on nh9 between pune to tembhurni.
i will suggest other route which passes through other town with less traffic and relatively good roads.
mumbai-expressway-pune outskirt-dehuroad katraj byepass-shindewadi tunnel-nh4-ketkawale-left turn-saswad-right turn-jejuri-left turn-baramati-indapur-nh9-20 km bad roads of nh9-tembhurni-left turn-kurduwadi- bad roads of 35 km-barshi-tuljapur.

you have only these options.
either travel on bad roads of nh9 with heavy traffic or travel on sections of bad road on state highway. its like brick is softer than stone. choice is yours--- brick or stone. :D
i recommend to take state highway. nh9 is in terrible condition.

hi Ashish,
need more details. Total time? Total km? I have two months old baby. Ashish PM me your mobile no so I can talk to you

Quote:

Originally Posted by udaydesai (Post 1580178)
hi Ashish,
need more details. Total time? Total km? I have two months old baby. Ashish PM me your mobile no so I can talk to you

yeah, while typing earlier post, i reminded that you have two month baby.
frankly speaking, i suggest not to travel in car to this long distance of 850 km to and fro.
i suggest, take siddheshwar express which starts from mumbai in the evening and reaches solapur in the morning. take a cab in solapur for tuljapur. in the evening , again take siddheshwar express from solapur and reach to mumbai early morning at @ 6am. this train ride will be safe, easy for your family.
will pm you my mobile no.

I have done pune - solapur quite few times - almost every week. Probably, i must say, most accident prone road-IMO. So drive safe.