Team-BHP > Travelogues > Route / Travel Queries

Search this Thread
Old 2nd July 2010, 14:56   #76
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MX6 View Post
I will make up for that. I'm planning a drive to Kashi with my family in my Ikon! I intend to proceed from there towards Agra. So definitely I'm going to run in to you!
Most welcome always. Kashi - Agra, means you'll pass through Kanpur on GQ. From Kanpur, Lucknow is 80 kms only! Will meet up surely.
Old 2nd July 2010, 18:28   #77
BHPian

Dear All

I have just started TL resulting from the trip planned and discussed in this thread. Future discussions/sharing can be done on TL thread here:

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/travel...k-tigress.html.

Thanks T-BHP and all of its members for your support and inputs.
Old 7th July 2010, 17:29   #78
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongDrive lover View Post
@beejay. It was such a pleasant meeting you on road, in typical T-bhpian style. If you remember, on seeing T-bhp sticker on your car, I desperately overtook you in a little rude fashion amidst Mettupalayam city traffic, so that I can stop and wave you to stop. But, when I found you stopped on a shop, I took a U turn, family said, what are you doing, where are we going! I replied, 'jara ruko, kissi se milna hai'. Thanks for immediately offering all the help.
Pleasure meeting you too. Always a plesure to meet a bhpian.

If you recollect my dad was listening in on our converstation and you mentioned HVK was very helpful in guiding you out of Coimbatore traffic. He thought HVK was a Coimbatorean and he was like when I told him he is from Bombay.

Glad to know you have reached. Reading your other thread.
Old 7th July 2010, 17:43   #79
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by beejay View Post
you mentioned HVK was very helpful in guiding you out of Coimbatore traffic. He thought HVK was a Coimbatorean and he was like when I told him he is from Bombay.
beejay, I have lived for 15 months in Coimbatore, way back in 1987-88, reason why I know the city well!!!
Old 14th July 2010, 22:29   #80
BHPian

Hi
Congratulations are in order here. It is one of my dream to do what you have done now. This would be an inspiration for me. The part where you recognized another bhp member by the car stickers was quiet interesting. I guess for me to meet other guys in chennai who are fellow bhpian all i have to do is get a team bhp sticker. Have not come across any car in chennai with team bhp stickers though.
Cheers mate.
Old 16th July 2010, 12:35   #81
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by drrajasaravanan View Post
Hi
Congratulations are in order here. It is one of my dream to do what you have done now. This would be an inspiration for me. The part where you recognized another bhp member by the car stickers was quiet interesting. I guess for me to meet other guys in chennai who are fellow bhpian all i have to do is get a team bhp sticker. Have not come across any car in chennai with team bhp stickers though.
Cheers mate.
Thanks drrajasaravanan. With t-bhp support, it all becomes so easy. Interaction with greats like HVK sir, and his full guidance was instrumental in achieving it. I hope you'll be reading details of our journey in my travelogue. Hope to read your TL of such a journey soon! At t-bhp, dreams become reality surprisingly soon.

Thanks beejay and HVK sir again.

Most Viewed