Team-BHP > Travelogues > Route / Travel Queries
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 13th April 2010, 01:15   #1

Planning Del-Leh-Del Trip, Need a LOT of help !

Hi guys,
I know that i am not a regular poster here but i am most definitely a follower of the threads here. Well to get to the point, i have finally managed to fix up stuff to allow me to go to Ladakh <<super excited>>

The vehicle which will be used is either a Zen (old Vxi model in decent condition) or an Alto (Very Good Condition). The Alto has already done a Dooars-Bhutan trip and that too successfully even though road conditions were pathetic at several locations.

Oh n btw i am from Delhi itself I need you guys to come out with an itinery for me n my friend who would be travelling with me. We plan to do Del-Manali in one day and set off early the next day (no stoppage here).
I would have about 15 days max to complete the trip.

I want to cover the most I can. Nubra Valley is a MUST ! Other than that, you guys should point out to me the places to visit. Please do help.

Regards to the fuel used , i've heard that the entire round trip works out to be 3000 kms. And i am estimating my car to give a conservative 10km/l. So fuel costs can be considered to be about 15000.

Thanks ! I will really be waiting for replies !
Old 3rd June 2013, 19:40   #2

Re: Planning Del-Leh-Del Trip, Need a LOT of help !

Hi Dhruv,

Did you actually go? How did the Zen/Alto perform during the journey? Any major hiccups?
Old 4th June 2013, 11:01   #3
BHPian

Re: Planning Del-Leh-Del Trip, Need a LOT of help !

All Leh-Laddakh queries should go here: http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/route-...ate-guide.html

This is too old of a thread and shall be closed.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks