Team-BHP > Travelogues > Route / Travel Queries
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 21st May 2010, 16:44   #1
BHPian

Bangalore to Dimapur via darjeeling, gangtok and Thimpu

Dear BHPians,

I love the highways and have made a No. of long trips to name a few-Sagar (MP) to Jalandhar, Orissa to Bangalore, from Bangalore along the Kerala coast (Calicut) to Alleppy to Munnar and back via Coimbatore and Arunachal Pradesh to Guwahati and few others.
Planning a Bangalore to Dimapur via Darjeeling, Gangtok and Thimpu-please suggest the route and your experiences.

Regards,

Colonel J H Mayne
Old 21st May 2010, 18:24   #2
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judemayne View Post
Dear BHPians,

I love the highways and have made a No. of long trips to name a few-Sagar (MP) to Jalandhar, Orissa to Bangalore, from Bangalore along the Kerala coast (Calicut) to Alleppy to Munnar and back via Coimbatore and Arunachal Pradesh to Guwahati and few others.
Planning a Bangalore to Dimapur via Darjeeling, Gangtok and Thimpu-please suggest the route and your experiences.

Regards,

Colonel J H Mayne
This would be a useful thread for you http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/route-...tml#post596765

Going via Darjeeling/Gangtok could be a little dicey now a days given the constant bandhs/strikes that happen in the hills.
Old 24th May 2010, 09:48   #3
BHPian

Thank you Ranjit-HVKumar is an encyclopedia of the roads-I will visit his page to lear more.

Regards,

Colonel J H Mayne

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks