Team-BHP - Route query from Bangalore to Chandrapur(Maharashtra) near Nagpur
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Route / Travel Queries (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/route-travel-queries/)
-   -   Route query from Bangalore to Chandrapur(Maharashtra) near Nagpur (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/route-travel-queries/82283-route-query-bangalore-chandrapur-maharashtra-near-nagpur-2.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by ranjitp1 (Post 1907689)
If you manage to exit Hebbal at 2-3pm,you would be in Hyd by 10-11pm.

Mourya Inn at Kurnool is an ok place to stay & so is SRS Regency at Anantpur.But I would still suggest that you try & reach Hyd as Kurnool to Hyd is a breeze & these places have iffy hotels

Cool. I think I will be able to leave Blore at only 4PM and since I stay the other side of Hyd route(actually on Bannerghatta road), I will be able to reach only kurnool (370kms from b'lore) at the max by 10PM.
So that should be pit stop I believe or at max I can really try out mehboobnagar if and only if it has atleast a decent hotel(lodge).
  1. Is hyd traffic similarly dense like in Bangalore to reach the Chandrapur highway from this side in the mornings say 7AM?
  2. What weather can I expect between July 9 to 15 in this whole stretch?
Thanks all for helping me out in the whole route query.

Anup

Quote:

Originally Posted by anup7649 (Post 1908024)
Cool. I think I will be able to leave Blore at only 4PM and since I stay the other side of Hyd route(actually on Bannerghatta road), I will be able to reach only kurnool (370kms from b'lore) at the max by 10PM.
So that should be pit stop I believe or at max I can really try out mehboobnagar if and only if it has atleast a decent hotel(lodge).
  1. Is hyd traffic similarly dense like in Bangalore to reach the Chandrapur highway from this side in the mornings say 7AM?
  2. What weather can I expect between July 9 to 15 in this whole stretch?
Thanks all for helping me out in the whole route query.

Anup

You dont really touch Mahbubnagar town,you just drive through M'nagar district.No lodges or hotels anywhere after Kurnool till you reach Hyd.

If you manage to reach Shamshabad(Hyd Airpt) by 645-7am,you would be on the Karimnagar highway by 8am.

Ideally that time of the season should be rains and overcast conditions.

I would still suggest that you try & make it to hyd as travelling with your wife,hyd has better hotel options than Kurnool or Anantpur

Quote:

Originally Posted by ranjitp1 (Post 1908249)
You dont really touch Mahbubnagar town,you just drive through M'nagar district.No lodges or hotels anywhere after Kurnool till you reach Hyd.

If you manage to reach Shamshabad(Hyd Airpt) by 645-7am,you would be on the Karimnagar highway by 8am.

Ah, I see, in that case, its good 1hr of drive thru city which I think is reasonable.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ranjitp1 (Post 1908249)
Ideally that time of the season should be rains and overcast conditions.

I would still suggest that you try & make it to hyd as travelling with your wife,hyd has better hotel options than Kurnool or Anantpur

So If I somehow manage to reach Hyd say by 12 in the night, then I can surely get up by 6 and again start off which does sound better as you guys mentioned. Lets see how this plan works out. Thanks guys, you all rock!
I will surely put up my exp about this journey.

Anup

Quote:

Originally Posted by anup7649 (Post 1908316)
Ah, I see, in that case, its good 1hr of drive thru city which I think is reasonable.

So If I somehow manage to reach Hyd say by 12 in the night, then I can surely get up by 6 and again start off which does sound better as you guys mentioned. Lets see how this plan works out. Thanks guys, you all rock!
I will surely put up my exp about this journey.

Anup

Yes correct,I would rather get that extra hour's sleep in hyderabad than get up early in Kurnool,then drive to hyd and lose time driving through city traffic.

Yes. Do that. Reach Hyd and stay overnight there. You can leave 6 in the morning from there. That's they only way you'll beat the sizzling heat of Ramagundam. Chandrapur should be hot as well. But driving at 46 in Ramagundam is altogether a different ball game.
Leave as early as possible from Bangalore. Friday evening traffic can catch up at Bangalore end.