Team-BHP > What Car? > Sedans
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th February 2006, 12:05   #31
Senior - BHPian

The Decision has been made.. Mods i think this thread can be closed now..
Old 12th February 2006, 14:08   #32
Senior - BHPian

Prince, thanks for the correction. I was under the impression that the i tag came with MPFI engines. I have owned 2 Esteem LXs, both carbed. And driven tonnes of MPFI Esteems, including Godfathers! While the Esteem is typically Japanese in its driving characteristics, and is shockingly quick, given its price, I'd still go with the Baleno. And btw, the Baleno's pretty cheap to maintain! Unless you take it to track every month
Old 12th February 2006, 15:45   #33
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]There is a 1999 esteem VX with gas kit and a performance exhaust with K&N filter. Accident free and good service history at authourised service station.60,000km on odo.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]Accessories include 2 jbl component speakers, jbl amp with jbl 1200watt woofer, pioneer mp3 player, leather seat covers and Aura alloy wheels with 4 fairly new Michelin tubeless radials...[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]PRICE=Rs.2,60,000[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]Shall I go for it or is the price too high???[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]One more thing is that the owner claims the engine is mpfi but did maruti launch the mpfi engine in 1999 ???
Highway robbery!!

Quote:
Early 2000 black baleno top end 83k on odo decent sound system(pioneer mp3 head,JBL component speakers at the back and pioneer speakers up front, pioneer 4 way amp and 800W pioneer woofer),alloys etc... Price 2.80L good service history from dealer and accident free(it is my friend's car so no issues of rough use).
Realistic price

Last edited by nitrous : 12th February 2006 at 15:47.
Old 12th February 2006, 15:56   #34
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsreekaranrao
Early 2000 black baleno

Please check this baleno has an original paint . I doubt whether year 2000 balenos came in black colour... i have a feeling that midnight black balenos were introduced in 2002. Correct me if iam wrong...
CAT
Old 13th February 2006, 00:00   #35
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catamaran
Please check this baleno has an original paint . I doubt whether year 2000 balenos came in black colour... i have a feeling that midnight black balenos were introduced in 2002. Correct me if iam wrong...
CAT
True, no way the Black color is stock from the company on the 2000 Baleno.
Check the RC book for the original color.
Old 13th February 2006, 08:02   #36
BHPian

Yes the baleno was originally white.My friend(the previos owner) parked the car near a construction site and the labourers managed to dump a 20litre can of paint on the car. so he got the car repainted in september 2005 from maruti dealer (so the car looks brand new)
Old 13th February 2006, 12:15   #37
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsreekaranrao
Yes the baleno was originally white.My friend(the previos owner) parked the car near a construction site and the labourers managed to dump a 20litre can of paint on the car. so he got the car repainted in september 2005 from maruti dealer (so the car looks brand new)

dude get the car checked thoroughly by a authorised person... also ask your friend if the 20 liter can landed on the car.. that would have created a MAJOR dent on it bro... check the service records of the car and ask at the service station where the car usually goes for servicing about the car... best of luck

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks