Team-BHP > What Car? > Sedans
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 18th November 2011, 10:03   #106
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Chevrolet Cruze or the Chevrolet Optra - Which car and why?

That was an interesting conversation and some heated comparison between the Optra and Cruze. All I can say is everyone who buys a certain car loves it despite its drawbacks ( that's what makes us such ardent car lovers) and lets not forget everyone buys a car for some particular reason.

Some just for looks & power despite starting with an Optra budget (like me), some because they are absolutely limited by a budget, some because they particularly like a set of features etc. Everyone is justified in their purchase of their choice of car and should be respected for that.

Finally, lets not forget both are GM products and that makes us part of same family and celebrate the fact because of us its on its way back from the ashes.

P.S: Boot of the Cruze can be opened by pressing the unlock button situated on the front dashboard "twice" and then get down and "touch" the sensor below the boot lid for it to pop open ( apart from the unlock button on remote, ofcourse). I use this method when i pass through my company security gates

P.S 2 : I would like to mention, do keep the hate out of the forum and enjoy a healthy discussion. Otherwise, I would hate to clean up this thread

P.S 3 : Thread closed, the topic has been discussed enough

Last edited by GTO : 18th November 2011 at 12:09. Reason: Adding thread closure note
mobike008 is offline   (4) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks