Team-BHP > What Car? > Sedans
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 9th March 2006, 09:51   #16
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsreekaranrao
Are you sure it is the CRdi you are talking about the elantra GT petrol is available at 8L OTR. The accent(not viva) is aroun 8L OTR
It has to be the Accent CRDi as its available for around 7.5-8L
The elantra CRDi at 8L ex-showroom was just a wish that me and tsk1979 had sometime back - dont think hyundai is listening to us already
Old 9th March 2006, 20:49   #17
BHPian

Hi all,
thanks for the suggestions.

Let me give some more inputs about my requirements.
I would like to stick to diesel vehicle and will be driving in the city most of the time, but once a month would like to drive away to Bng for sure.

Since baleno does not come in diesel...its out of the picture, now will consider the Accent CRDi or esteem in petrol if am not able to get a better one in diesel.

Wot would be a good vehicle in the mid budget range of 4-6 lakhs?

Avi....
Old 9th March 2006, 21:27   #18
BHPian

Whats the mileage that u get out of the BALENO ??
Old 9th March 2006, 23:26   #19
Senior - BHPian

micky - rather then considering the Esteem Petrol. why dont you consider the Baleno. It surely is better then the Esteem in all aspects.

Cheers.

Hope to hear your decision soon.
Old 11th March 2006, 04:41   #20
BHPian

I guess i will go with a Baleno, seems post budget some good deals are available. if i don't get a good deal on baleno then Santro Xing for sure.

Thanks !!

Avi....
Old 12th March 2006, 13:59   #21
BHPian

are you carzy??? you with a budget of 8 lacs gng for a santro xing.Eartlier i thought u said u were looking at accent,scirpio , esteem. from where didi yu get xing?
neways happy driving
Old 15th March 2006, 00:05   #22
BHPian

Thanks people,

I have decided to go in for Baleno Lxi and have some of the addons like pwr windows, alloys etc done later....

Thank much !!

Avi...
Old 15th March 2006, 00:56   #23
BHPian

you can also consider the VIVA !! Baleno is kind of old but a very gud car
Old 15th March 2006, 16:07   #24
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by a_micky
Thanks people,

I have decided to go in for Baleno Lxi and have some of the addons like pwr windows, alloys etc done later....

Thank much !!

Avi...
Micky,
looks like you are taking the people on this board for a trip....!! yopu dont seem to know the features offered in any vehicle and are still announcing your decision...
Baleno comes with Power windows and Electric adjustible mirrors even in the base model
Old 15th March 2006, 18:56   #25
BHPian

Micky Dude,

There are so many options available in the market, and without specific knowledge of your requirements, the forum here can leave you confused as to which car to really buy.. So list down your priorities first and then stick to them.. I noticed that you changed your car from a Large Diesel (Scorpio) to a Petrol and then ultimately to a small car (Xing). If you have specific questions about the car that you are likely to buy, you can get more accurate replies from this forum..

Never-the-less, everybody makes mistakes.. And welcome to the party..

Gears,
Old 17th March 2006, 12:24   #26

which tyre

Hi Team,

I have following the post since many months and now that I have decided to buy my own car I chose to become a member of Team-BHP. Team-BHP is doing a great work to help people like us to decide what they want. Keep it up.

My new car is going to be Viva CRDi. I have got the car booked (I have already decided on the car ) Please suggest which rubber I should go for. Previously I decided on 14" alloys and 185/? R14. Is that a good choice? In future I would go for Pete's Tuning box.

Good work Team-BHP.

-WoodenArrow (Can't be a silver arrow overnight)
Old 17th March 2006, 12:47   #27
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoodenArrow
Hi Team,

I have following the post since many months and now that I have decided to buy my own car I chose to become a member of Team-BHP. Team-BHP is doing a great work to help people like us to decide what they want. Keep it up.

My new car is going to be Viva CRDi. I have got the car booked (I have already decided on the car ) Please suggest which rubber I should go for. Previously I decided on 14" alloys and 185/? R14. Is that a good choice? In future I would go for Pete's Tuning box.

Good work Team-BHP.

-WoodenArrow (Can't be a silver arrow overnight)
The tyres are good...I guess the right size wold be 185/60 R 14...you could go higher to 195 but i general this size is good enuf and profides a very (best) balance between handling and ride comfort. (I have 185/65 R 14 on my baleno).
Check out the followig link for tyre fundae
http://www.carbibles.com/tyre_bible.html

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks