Team-BHP > What Car? > Sedans

Search this Thread
Old 19th December 2011, 23:14   #16
MAS
Senior - BHPian

Re: Replacement for Ford Ikon 1.6 ZXI NXT – What NEXT?

@vb-san

Since the car would be chauffeur driven most of the time, why don't you consider the Optra Magnum LT Diesel. It has the best back seat (that too Leather) and is quite economical to run.

Fiesta is all-in-all a driver's car. Would not recommend it for your need.
MAS is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th December 2011, 00:35   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vb-san View Post

I need some more input from you (being a Fiesta owner)
You mentioned the backseat is the Fiesta’s low point. And I remember reading somewhere that the rear headrests are quite a pain. Is that really the case?
Though I hardly spend any time in the backseat, I have just a few times and so am able to comment. I did not feel the rear headrests to be a problem at all (and I'm 6'2"). Infact they rise quite a bit, and are comfortable. The rear seat is best for 2 adults. If the chauffer is short, then the rear seat will not be that much of a problem for your parents as they will have a good amount of legroom behind (as driver's seat will not be fully back). But still, I feel the Fiesta is a driver's car, not one to be chauffered in. Feel free to ask me any other questions you might have!
carfreak77 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th December 2011, 08:14   #18
Senior - BHPian

@Vb-san,

I thought once a Fordie always a Fordie. Brain says suggest Fiesta Titanium sans the pricing fiasco. Heart says Rapid. I can understand the confusion you are in now. Would I sound stupid if I suggest the Fiesta Classic top end?

You running indicates a petrol car but present situation does demand a Diesel. I was reading a couple of reviews of the Rapid and it says that the rear seating is the best. Nissan Sunny is another option to think about if you are comfortable with the wafer thin network.

Any thoughts on XUV5OO?
ghodlur is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th December 2011, 09:29   #19
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayankjha1806 View Post
My suggestion, if you are looking at City, then you could look at Civic as well. For 14L OTR you could get Civic (Discounted current one, if you don't have a problem with that). Mine costed 14.4 OTR BLR and i believe Bangalore OTR prices are on much higher side as compared to the rest of India.

Alternatively if you are going to buy Petrol, the City makes most sense. Do test drives the cars and push for discounts. This is the best time to buy petrol cars.
Thanks Mayanak. And what you got is an excellent deal. But couple of points in my mind against the existing Civic – (1) I actually liked the grown up look of the replacement model. (2) Not sure if the super low seating be a bit of trouble for the elderly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by suhaas307 View Post
Why don't you try and stretch your budget a bit, for the Renault Fluence? I'd highly recommend it. A friend had bought it recently and I'd driven it, and honestly, it feels brilliant! I love the way it looks, and it drives really well too.

If you can't stretch the budget though, I'd say, get the Vento.

Even the Civic isn't a bad option. If you don't mind living with a car that will soon be outdated.

Well, about the petrol/diesel dilemma, it's entirely upto you. I'd always recommend a petrol, especially if your driving doesn't warrant a diesel car. But if you don't like the idea of petrol prices shooting northward every month (who does, actually? ) and don't want it to affect your pocket, then get a diesel car.
Thanks Suhaas. Fluence is a great idea, and now that they have the fully loaded diesel trim, it’s even a better option (petrol ruled out, as it is available only in AT). But I did not include Renault in my list because we don’t have a local service center. The nearest one is in Cochin, which is 80-90kms drive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxyzen View Post
The T-Jet is by far the best car as per your requirements.
It is safe, Has Airbags, ABS, all disc, strong body.
Steering definitely has the best feedback, but on a personal front, I like slighter lighter steering with more agility.
As for the ride is concerned, the T-Jet+ is a bit on the stiffer side, better go for the T-Jet.
And when it comes to A$$ they are simply [pathetic. Atleast in my place. But thats not all. T-Jet comes with its own share of problems. Like poor fit & finish, rubbery gearshift, poor ergonomics & so on.

The other car I think clicks all the boxes is the Honda Civic.

All the cars selected do lack in some or other.
1) Skoda Rapid TDI Elegance - Steering
2) Ford Fiesta Titanium+ Performance
3) VW Vento TDI Highline - Steering
4) Fiat Linea T-Jet+ - A$$
5) Honda City V MT/AT - Steering

So if you are bent upon on a petrol T-Jet is the way to go, unless you want to spend ridiculously for an aging Civic.
Or if you want a diesel & can get over the driving interface (Steering feedback) the Rapid/Vento will be a great choice.
Thanks Oxygen for the detailed response. Very helpful indeed. This will surely help me in prioritization.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90BHP View Post
Looking at your overall requirements, you would need a car with a relatively plush back seat & good suspensions. The new City does fit the bill perfectly in terms of costs as well as the fuel economy. The after sales is also relatively easy on the pocket.

The Skoda rapid is also a good choice but, then it does require a very strong service center presence in your town.

A petrol car is defenitely the car of choice here however, might I interest you to try out the Toyota Innova Diesel as well ? It may be a slight stretch in the budget but, will certainly much better in terms of suspensions.
Thank you. Rapid looks like a good option on paper, and yes – the City looks like a do-it-all here. Innova is reliable and comfortable, but at this moment, I am limiting my choices to sedans only. If I have to look outside sedans, the additions will be a Jazz X / Fabia 1.6, and on the higher bracket, the Skoda Yeti (but the elegance trim is way outside the current budget).

Quote:
Originally Posted by rameshnanda View Post
vb-san, you should seriously consider the T-Jet+ with the current discounts offered. I got a quote of Rs. 8.7L OTR for T-Jet+ in Chennai.
Thanks Ramesh. But the refresh is expected in a couple of weeks right? If its substantial, I don’t mind waiting out to see whats new.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAS View Post
Since the car would be chauffeur driven most of the time, why don't you consider the Optra Magnum LT Diesel. It has the best back seat (that too Leather) and is quite economical to run.
Thanks MAS. Optra’s case is something similar to what I mentioned about Altis. Good car, but not something which strikes a chord with me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghodlur View Post
I thought once a Fordie always a Fordie. Brain says suggest Fiesta Titanium sans the pricing fiasco. Heart says Rapid. I can understand the confusion you are in now. Would I sound stupid if I suggest the Fiesta Classic top end?

You running indicates a petrol car but present situation does demand a Diesel. I was reading a couple of reviews of the Rapid and it says that the rear seating is the best. Nissan Sunny is another option to think about if you are comfortable with the wafer thin network.

Any thoughts on XUV5OO?
Very true. I am still ok with the Fiesta, even if priced high. But yes, the Rapid looks like a welcome addition to the confusion.

Fiesta classic is good, but not really interested in an old model. We don’t have a Nissan dealership in my place, and the XUV – good initiative from Mahindra, but personally did not like the styling

------------
Now some more details on how I narrowed down to the initial list
  1. Proximity to dealership/ASC: We have Ford, Fiat, Toyota, GM etc. within 2kms, and the newly opened dealerships for VW, Skoda and Honda within 5-6kms.
  2. Brand selection based on dealerships:
    • Honda, VW & Skoda: Excellent response from the dealerships so far.
    • Ford: Already know what to expect
    • Fiat: Not so pleasant experience so far. And this could be the biggest deterrent.
  3. Personal preferences:
    • Liked the clean lines of the Rapid and Vento + European safety standards
    • Linea T-Jet was always a personal favorite
    • Honda City is the only Japanese in the list, almost ticks the entire requirements, and not stingy on safety.
    • The Fiesta – maybe overpriced, but high on safety and drive dynamics. For me the Fiesta is as European as the Vento/Rapid.
    • Finally the Laura – A big fan of the 1.8 TSI. It’s almost like how I felt about the 1.6 in Ikon (8 years back). And the single reason for trying to extend the budget. And I feel Skoda is really improving of the AS&S bit.
If I have to eliminate an option - are there any good reasons to choose a Vento over the Rapid? Other than the said AS&S woes?
Old 20th December 2011, 09:55   #20
Senior - BHPian

I must confess that I was surprised to find the Fiesta Classic missing from your list - surely trumps the new Fiesta in the FTD department doesn't it

If its one out of the cars in your list & considering the total running, I would go with the 2012 Honda City VMT (maybe even the one with the Sunroof ). They've apparently bumped up the GC by 5 mm - LOL!
suman is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th December 2011, 10:51   #21
BHPian

VB-San-

From my reading into your requirements, here are my top three:

1. Linea T-Jet:

Addresses all your requirements and more. I need not elaborate on the ride, handling, features etc. Keep faith in the *** which is bound to improve with the initiatives that are being driven by Fiat.

2. New Ford Fiesta:

Known devil, best in class EPS, brilliant ride quality. The only grouse is that the rear seat doesn't feel plush enough which defeats the purpose for the "10 months" when your parents will be driven around.

3. Honda City V-MT. All round performer with one of he best rear seats in the business and promises trouble free maintenance. The bad part is the suspension which is a bit soft and setup for proper tarmacs and not lunar craters.

Since I am a hardcore TSI fan and am contemplating buying one, i would give it an outside chance. But why would you want to be so generous to your driver .
mnemonic is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th December 2011, 10:51   #22
Distinguished - BHPian

Looking at your pattern of usage I would recommend the Honda City MT for you. Your running is low and with discounts on petrol models at an all time high, it is the best time to buy a petrol car. I am sure once car makers align their production with current demand pattern, the discounts on petrol models will come down. (Though I am not sure if Honda is offering any great discounts) The Honda comes with a proven track record and also has a very comfortable and spacious back seat.

I would love to recommend the Laura TSi to you, having owned one for the past six months . The car never fails to put a smile on my face every single time I drive it. But since your car will be chauffeur driven for almost 10 months a year, I don't see any point in pampering the driver. Besides I would be concerned about whether the driver will be able to restrain himself with so much power on tap. The TSI is a driving machine and its USP is high performance with great dynamics. The rear seat comfort is just about par for the course and not an area which it specially excels in.
Santoshbhat is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 20th December 2011, 11:48   #23
BHPian

My advice is as follows.

Since you will be driving less than 8,000 kms per year, then there is no need for a diesel. Another consideration is that you will be chauffeur driven, plus the fact that you live in a medium sized city that is a little congested. The recommendations are as follows in no particular order. Final decision should be made after test driving the vehicles.

1) Fiat Linea T-Jet+ with ABS and Airbags, OTR Delhi 10.14 lakhs(with 20-30,000 discount from dealer)

This is a great car, Not the best acceleration or performance (as compared to the honda City) but more than adequate. you will not be disappointed. For the price, you get a car with space and size comparable to a corolla or civic.

2) Skoda Rapide/VW Vento top model OTR New Delhi: 9.5 lakhs OTR (Discount available in petrol models)

A good car. Though looks too generic and too much like the cheaper Polo Sibling. Back seat is very generous and the 1.6L petrol engine is a hoot to drive.

3)The Toyota Corolla Altis G OTR Delhi 14.33Lakhs (Dealer discount available on petrol)

A great car if you can stretch the budget. The engine is great, inside space is fantastic and the best part about this is the fact that maintenance cost will be at a minimum. The "Fill it-shut it-forget it" version of the premium car world. The reliability and no hassle ownership experience covers up for the high price.

Other cars worth a look:

1) Honda City (7.5-10 lakhs): great self driven car
2) All New Hyundai Verna (7.3-10.5 lakhs): Great looks but the back seat leg room not as spacious.
3) All new Nissan Sunny (7-10 lakhs): Great value for money. But looks like a class below compared to the honda city, Linea and the vento.
amrisharm is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th December 2011, 11:57   #24
Senior - BHPian

vb-san, you got a great car in the 1.6 ZXI NXT. A driver' delight! And the biggest problem with that is, you'll find it very difficult to find a good upgrade.

Now considering your low running, I would recommend a petrol. The emphatic discounts and the lower buying cost also tilts the balance in its favour.

The T-Jet will be a good candidate. But since the car will be chauffeur driven mostly and the big Fiat more or less belongs to the same segment where a 2003 Ikon was, the Skoda Laura 1.8 TSI makes more sense. I am sure you'll be able to get some delicious discounts in the Diesel loving Kerala.

And I have a feeling, deep down you're wishing for us to recommend the awesome TSI. Keep us posted. All the best!

Last edited by deetjohn : 20th December 2011 at 11:59. Reason: Spellcheck
deetjohn is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th December 2011, 15:17   #25
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by suman View Post
I must confess that I was surprised to find the Fiesta Classic missing from your list - surely trumps the new Fiesta in the FTD department doesn't it

If its one out of the cars in your list & considering the total running, I would go with the 2012 Honda City VMT (maybe even the one with the Sunroof ). They've apparently bumped up the GC by 5 mm - LOL!
Yes, the City suddenly look attractive, especially the top end .
With all qualities of the Fiesta classic, I don’t feel it as an ‘upgrade’ from the 1.6 Ikon. And it is really showing its age.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnemonic View Post
VB-San-

From my reading into your requirements, here are my top three:

1. Linea T-Jet:

Addresses all your requirements and more. I need not elaborate on the ride, handling, features etc. Keep faith in the *** which is bound to improve with the initiatives that are being driven by Fiat.

2. New Ford Fiesta:

Known devil, best in class EPS, brilliant ride quality. The only grouse is that the rear seat doesn't feel plush enough which defeats the purpose for the "10 months" when your parents will be driven around.

3. Honda City V-MT. All round performer with one of he best rear seats in the business and promises trouble free maintenance. The bad part is the suspension which is a bit soft and setup for proper tarmacs and not lunar craters.

Since I am a hardcore TSI fan and am contemplating buying one, i would give it an outside chance. But why would you want to be so generous to your driver .
Thanks mnemonic for the feedback. I have been reading on the dilemma you had between between T-Jet & Laura TSI in your thread.

And thats a good point which you and Santosh (below) have raised - about buying a powerful car and handing it over for the driver to enjoy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santoshbhat View Post
Looking at your pattern of usage I would recommend the Honda City MT for you. Your running is low and with discounts on petrol models at an all time high, it is the best time to buy a petrol car. I am sure once car makers align their production with current demand pattern, the discounts on petrol models will come down. (Though I am not sure if Honda is offering any great discounts) The Honda comes with a proven track record and also has a very comfortable and spacious back seat.

I would love to recommend the Laura TSi to you, having owned one for the past six months . The car never fails to put a smile on my face every single time I drive it. But since your car will be chauffeur driven for almost 10 months a year, I don't see any point in pampering the driver. Besides I would be concerned about whether the driver will be able to restrain himself with so much power on tap. The TSI is a driving machine and its USP is high performance with great dynamics. The rear seat comfort is just about par for the course and not an area which it specially excels in.
Thanks Santosh. Your thread was indeed one good reference for the Laura TSI.

And yes, the Laura TSI seems a bit pointless with the fact that I will not be driving the car most of the time. Just that I have been a big fan of the current Laura, and I love the whole ambience inside the car. Feel really safe and solid. Overall I am pretty impressed with the safety standards of Skoda cars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amrisharm View Post
My advice is as follows.

Since you will be driving less than 8,000 kms per year, then there is no need for a diesel. Another consideration is that you will be chauffeur driven, plus the fact that you live in a medium sized city that is a little congested. The recommendations are as follows in no particular order. Final decision should be made after test driving the vehicles.

1) Fiat Linea T-Jet+ with ABS and Airbags, OTR Delhi 10.14 lakhs(with 20-30,000 discount from dealer)

This is a great car, Not the best acceleration or performance (as compared to the honda City) but more than adequate. you will not be disappointed. For the price, you get a car with space and size comparable to a corolla or civic.

2) Skoda Rapide/VW Vento top model OTR New Delhi: 9.5 lakhs OTR (Discount available in petrol models)

A good car. Though looks too generic and too much like the cheaper Polo Sibling. Back seat is very generous and the 1.6L petrol engine is a hoot to drive.

3)The Toyota Corolla Altis G OTR Delhi 14.33Lakhs (Dealer discount available on petrol)

A great car if you can stretch the budget. The engine is great, inside space is fantastic and the best part about this is the fact that maintenance cost will be at a minimum. The "Fill it-shut it-forget it" version of the premium car world. The reliability and no hassle ownership experience covers up for the high price.
Thanks Amrisharm. You mentioned the Linea is comparable to a Corolla/Civic on size. Does the overall size translates is comparable interior
space?

I ruled out the Rapid/Vento petrols mainly because I am expecting the small TSI engines to get to India soon, and with that I may end up in disappointment seeing the extra power and added FE those engines can bring in. And every other review of Rapid/Vento recommends that diesel is 'the' variant to go for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amrisharm
Other cars worth a look:

1) Honda City (7.5-10 lakhs): great self driven car
2) All New Hyundai Verna (7.3-10.5 lakhs): Great looks but the back seat leg room not as spacious.
3) All new Nissan Sunny (7-10 lakhs): Great value for money. But looks like a class below compared to the honda city, Linea and the vento.
City is definitely a front-runner.
Not a fan of the Verna, and Sunny is not an exciting option, plus the nearest Nissan dealership 80-90 kms away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deetjohn View Post
vb-san, you got a great car in the 1.6 ZXI NXT. A driver' delight! And the biggest problem with that is, you'll find it very difficult to find a good upgrade.

Now considering your low running, I would recommend a petrol. The emphatic discounts and the lower buying cost also tilts the balance in its favour.

The T-Jet will be a good candidate. But since the car will be chauffeur driven mostly and the big Fiat more or less belongs to the same segment where a 2003 Ikon was, the Skoda Laura 1.8 TSI makes more sense. I am sure you'll be able to get some delicious discounts in the Diesel loving Kerala.
Absolutely correct – cars like the Linea T-Jet and Laura TSI came into picture mainly because of the fact you mentioned – this is a replacement for the 1.6 ZXI NXT. And yes, there is a huge advantage of having a petrol car in the diesel-loving Kerala – absolutely no queuing up in popular fuel stations

Quote:
Originally Posted by deetjohn View Post

And I have a feeling, deep down you're wishing for us to recommend the awesome TSI. Keep us posted. All the best!
Well, the heart says so, but I am trying to be more realistic and spend less – especially with the fact that I will not be driving the car most of the time.

-----------

I have sent a second round of emails to Ford, Skoda, and Honda this morning, asking on year end deals. Mail to Fiat will follow soon.

Here are my thoughts at this moment (after processing all your helpful responses so far):
  • The City looks like a perfect compromise – ticking almost all the requirements.
  • Probably it’s good to stick to a petrol variant – with the low running and high idle time.
  • T-Jet looks like the most able replacement to the Ikon 1.6. I will see if their responses are any better this time around (i.e.; the dealership – Hyson motors)
  • Checking if there are any hefty discounts on the Laura TSI. The OTR given to me in November was INR 15.5 lakhs.
  • Looks like City, T-Jet and Fiesta are 3 cars which can be used in stock form – without any kind of add-ons. Skoda /VW definitely will need some extra spending on Stanley seats.
  • Thinking to keep Rapid in picture, and knock off the Vento.
Old 20th December 2011, 19:06   #26
Senior - BHPian

All you need is a petrol sedan. The Honda City is what I would recommend from the list. It has excellent ride and has the best use of space among all the sedans you have listed. I will rank it as the most trouble free as well in that list.

You will have to let go of a communicative steering. The Honda cannot hold a candle to the Linea or Fiesta.
sandeepmohan is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th December 2011, 19:25   #27
Team-BHP Support

The 2012 Mitsubishi Lancer sedan would have been the perfect upgrade, but alas, Mitsubishi doesn't think it's necessary for our country. It's so sad, the Lancer would have filled that huge gap, for those don't want to buy a Honda, but are still looking for a stonking sedan in that 10-15 lakh bracket.

As I see it, you don't really have too many options. The Vento and the City are the only options I'd suggest and consider myself. And if I were to stretch my budget to 15 lakhs, it would be the Civic for me.
suhaas307 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st December 2011, 14:35   #28
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vb-san View Post
Hi All! Here is my turn to get some 'What car' advice
Am I reading this correct ? vb seeking car advice ?!
Given that you are so much in love with ford , love the ford service centre , have developed a good rapport with them and your budget covers the fiesta price which remains its sore point - go for it ! You should be able to negotiate a good discount on the petrol fiesta too. Its a very capable car and the rear seat is not likely to be an issue with you since you were used to the Ikon and loved it . For any other car manufacturer , you would have to spend some time in getting used to the car , and invest a huge amount of time and energy in building a rapport with the service centre guys - why re-invent the wheel when you have been there and done it all with the ford service!
All the best for a new car in the new year .

Last edited by souravc : 21st December 2011 at 14:36.
souravc is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st December 2011, 14:56   #29
Senior - BHPian

VB sirji

I would vote for the City V-MT Exclusive model for you. It has all the comfort and features you would need and would fall well within your base budget.

Personally, I am a huge fan of TJet, however its more of a driver's car. So no point in giving all the driving pleasure to your chauffeur.

Besides, Civic and Laura TSI, you can even get the Toyota Corolla Altis's J and G variants within your stretched budget. Toyota rocks when it comes to A.S.S. experience. Total piece of mind.
I got the ex-showroom prices of Altis in your city for you:
  1. 1.8J - 10,61,265 /-
  2. 1.8G - 12,48,667 /-
I have had a TD of this car and its pretty comfortable. Infact, Laura TSI's rear seat is not very comfortable. The rear AC tower and the transmission hump is too troublesome. Nothing beats the Civic as it has no transmission hump and its a 100% flat floor.

All the best!

EDIT: Are you open to used cars? One of our Pune members picked up a sparingly used Superb for a superb price (<10 lacs IIRC).

Last edited by ajay_satpute : 21st December 2011 at 14:59. Reason: Corrected typos
ajay_satpute is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st December 2011, 15:45   #30
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by souravc View Post
Am I reading this correct ? vb seeking car advice ?!
Given that you are so much in love with ford, love the ford service centre, have developed a good rapport with them and your budget covers the fiesta price which remains its sore point - go for it! You should be able to negotiate a good discount on the petrol fiesta too. It’s a very capable car and the rear seat is not likely to be an issue with you since you were used to the Ikon and loved it. For any other car manufacturer , you would have to spend some time in getting used to the car, and invest a huge amount of time and energy in building a rapport with the service centre guys - why re-invent the wheel when you have been there and done it all with the ford service!
All the best for a new car in the new year.
Thanks Sourav! Getting advice is always good, and that too when I have the luxury to get some wonderful feedback from extremely knowledgeable folks (in this forum), why to miss it?

I don’t want to limit my choice to Ford here. It is just one of the options I am considering. Brand preferences are surely there – which is the base for my filtered choices.

Fiesta is one of the preferred choices due to some of the reasons you mentioned above – capable car, driver oriented, rapport with ASC etc., but the feedback on the backseat is not so encouraging. The Ikon had one of the best backseat in its class, and the upgrade should be better or atleast a match to that.

Rapport with dealership will not be a problem. Its much more easier in smaller cities like Thrissur. And the outlets for VW, Skoda and Honda are newly opened, and at least for now, they sound very customer focused.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajay_satpute View Post
I would vote for the City V-MT Exclusive model for you. It has all the comfort and features you would need and would fall well within your base budget.

Personally, I am a huge fan of TJet, however its more of a driver's car. So no point in giving all the driving pleasure to your chauffeur.
Besides, Civic and Laura TSI, you can even get the Toyota Corolla Altis's J and G variants within your stretched budget. Toyota rocks when it comes to A.S.S. experience. Total piece of mind.
Thanks Ajay for helping with the search. Yes, City V-MT exclusive is one strong candidate now.
Altis no doubt is a great car, but I am not fully warmed up to the Toyota – maybe because of the overkill of the Altis. And also, I found the local dealer have a bit of a smug-like behavior. But Altis being one of the best chauffer driven option available in our country, I am going to email them again and see how they respond.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajay_satpute
EDIT: Are you open to used cars? One of our Pune members picked up a sparingly used Superb for a superb price (<10 lacs IIRC).
Not looking at used cars now. A car like superb can literally create a roadblock in some of the roads in Thrissur

------

Update: So far only Skoda replied to my email (yesterday). No yearend offers running on Rapid TDI elegance, and there is Rs. 100K discount on Laura TSI Ambition. So that will be around 10.4 lakhs and 14.5 lakhs OTR respectively!

Most Viewed