Team-BHP > What Car? > Sedans
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th July 2012, 12:45   #16
BANNED

re: New Skoda Rapid or Used Skoda Laura

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolboy007 View Post
Have a white Jan 2012 Laura, done 5000 kms with 2+2 Skoda shield, asking price 13.5 L. The car is in immaculate condition, no nicks or dents, would have to do a thorough analysis when i decide about the accident history.
What is stopping you from going for this car?

I have seen zilch failure reports on the new Laura manual and this is as good as a showroom car. As long as there has been no accident, go for it, you will have no reason to complain.
Old 12th July 2012, 14:47   #17
BHPian

The discussions in the last few posts have gone totally out of context with respect to the topic being discussed. The thread starter has already mentioned that the used Laura in question has been sold.
fuel_addict is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th July 2012, 22:10   #18
Senior - BHPian

Guys,
Thanks a lot for your replies and advice. Went and had a look at few used Lauras, TD the Rapid and a surprise - booked the TDI Vento HL

We had no plans on the Vento but the dealership experience vis-a-vis Skoda and then VW and the brilliant, one notch higher interiors of the Vento sealed the deal for us.

The dealer offered a good deal with corp discount and 1st year insurance and my father felt it safer to go for a new car (peace of mind) and that too VW.

The ownership thread would be up next week.
Thanks
Old 14th July 2012, 02:00   #19
BHPian

Congratulations on the new car - the vento is a great car, evident in its sales figures!

Look forward to the ownership thread!
torquing_points is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th July 2012, 11:31   #20
Senior - BHPian

Re: New Skoda Rapid or Used Skoda Laura

Solid choice there, coolboy007. The Vento ticks off a lot of the boxes you mentioned and is a great car on the whole. Great highway cruiser, definitely a drivers car, and brand new too. Can't argue with that choice, even if I did find myself rooting for the Laura early on in this thread!
iliketurtles is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks