Team-BHP > What Car? > Sedans

Search this Thread
Old 22nd April 2006, 14:14   #46
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by premanshu
Thanks everyone for your reviews but I hope that you all understand what delimma I am going through. I am planning to finance the car and my salery is enough to bear EMI of NHC VTec too. It is easier to buy an elephant but to bear the cost of food is what matters. This was my only concern while posting the thread...
I can bear 2.5L extra cost too for NHC Vtec(wrt Baleno vxi) if there is a considerable difference in FE. I have to drive 90% in Delhi traffic with AC. I am a bit lazy about maintainence as I have already stated.

Ofcourse I still cannot forget my test drive experience with VTec. The steering being electronic is extreamly light. Rear disk breaks were amazing. And no doubt when I see the interiors of VTec then Baleno just vanishes out of my mind :((
I am a hell confused person right now
Your post somehow makes me believe that you are clear in your mind that you want to buy the NHC VTEC. Well........... then go ahead. you can afford the VTEC. You like the Interiors much better than the Baleno and you are getting better FE in the NHC. Soo what are you waiting for? Go ahead and buy yourself the NHC VTEC, and don't forget to post pics.

Cheers
Old 24th April 2006, 13:28   #47
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by prince85
Your post somehow makes me believe that you are clear in your mind that you want to buy the NHC VTEC. Well........... then go ahead. you can afford the VTEC. You like the Interiors much better than the Baleno and you are getting better FE in the NHC. Soo what are you waiting for? Go ahead and buy yourself the NHC VTEC, and don't forget to post pics.

Cheers
premanshu, have u decided upon the car finally?
Old 24th April 2006, 13:39   #48
BHPian

I bought LXi and think its best and save money on vxi
Old 24th April 2006, 14:01   #49
Senior - BHPian

triggercool, did you buy a new car or used one ? asking because you were taking inputs on both.
Old 24th April 2006, 15:22   #50
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by supremeBaleno
triggercool, did you buy a new car or used one ? asking because you were taking inputs on both.

hi supremebaleno you are talking to one happy baleno owner. Just bought it on other day its good now searching for good tyres and mags. help.
Old 24th April 2006, 22:59   #51

Right now I am just waiting for 1st May 2006.... I am still not sure what to bet on.... but my final decision will be based on my final test rides of both the vehicle again on the 1st May 2006.
If Baleno then I will go for Baleno Vxi instead of Lxi. This is at least finalised for sure. I feel Vxi is worth spending 80K extra.
Old 25th April 2006, 08:52   #52
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by premanshu
Right now I am just waiting for 1st May 2006.... I am still not sure what to bet on.... but my final decision will be based on my final test rides of both the vehicle again on the 1st May 2006.
If Baleno then I will go for Baleno Vxi instead of Lxi. This is at least finalised for sure. I feel Vxi is worth spending 80K extra.
It sure is woth spending that additional extra sum on the Vxi. And BTW, you can bargain for even more discounts on the Baleno VXI which sells much lesser than the LXI.

Cheers
Old 25th April 2006, 09:36   #53
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by triggercool
searching for good tyres and mags. help.
There are lots of threads here on tyres / mags etc and even a tyre calc which will help you decide on the best fit for your car. I prefer my car stock (no mods at all of any kind) and thus can't really give you any inputs on mods.
Old 25th April 2006, 13:46   #54
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by supremeBaleno
There are lots of threads here on tyres / mags etc and even a tyre calc which will help you decide on the best fit for your car. I prefer my car stock (no mods at all of any kind) and thus can't really give you any inputs on mods.

Thanks man but i am searching mag for baleno with pic to get an idea.
Old 25th April 2006, 19:26   #55
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by triggercool
Thanks man but i am searching mag for baleno with pic to get an idea.
Browse the Gallery in BHP-Garage, there are plenty of Balenos with Alloy Wheels there.

Cheers

Most Viewed