Team-BHP > What Car? > Sedans
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th May 2006, 16:05   #16
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by banirban72
Hi Wheelij,
that's exactly what I got to know from Dakshin Honda today about 5 mins back that it would come sometime in May end ----- but still they can't give any surity. One thing I don't know why you didn't go with whitefield honda ---- they had nighthawk black in stock for CVT till April 8th (the last time I spoke with them). For me as it was new warm silver I stuck with Dakshin.
By any chance did you pay the full amount or have paid just the advance?
Have got confirmation that will get definitely by 26th. Whitefield Honda provided very bad service to my uncle when he bought his NHC, so cannot give them more business, right?. Funny thing about the silver - the dealer called me on 25th to say that they would not be able to give me black and would i accept Silver; i roasted the dealers ear; she quickly said, i will call you back. I have only paid an advance of 50k. Did you pay the full amount?
Old 5th May 2006, 21:46   #17

Hi Wheeliej
thanks for the very valuable info. Now I am going to make life hell for the liar sales person William who told me that I need to pay the full amount ----- that's the norm for the Hondas. When I told him that Toyota, Hyundai and all others take only the booking amount and when they have the car, then only customer has to pay the rest, his reply was that he does not know about other dealers, but for Hondas paying full amount is the rule. I had paid the 50k advance on 6th April, and he took the full payment on 20th April saying that the car would be coming by 22nd.
I have already lodged a complaint with Honda regarding Dakshin Honda. Called up their one2one number and gave them a piece of my mind. Let's see what happens. I am really shocked by Dakshin's service and the amount of deceipt they used in the whole transaction with me. Just came to know from one friend who took a Toyota Innova ----- his dealer Nandi toyota had delayed the delivery by 4 hrs (half a day!!!) ---- he blasted the dealer so much that the dealer gave him lots of freebies.

Anirban
Old 5th May 2006, 21:56   #18
BHPian

Honda dealers are known to sit on the full money for a considerable time before delivering the car.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-de...light=ichibaan

M
Old 5th May 2006, 22:01   #19
BHPian

Hey buddy..I have a NHC CVT since past 9 months..works really really well..
No maintainance issues..
I have taken it to around 164kms/hr maximum speed on the expressway..mileage I get is around 11kms/litre in city driving with AC on ,and around 12.5kms/litre with no AC.
As for delivery time, when I booked in May 2005,it took around 7 weeks for me to get delivery..(Night Hawk Black colour).
I would give you a suggestion - buy the Extended 4 Year Warranty plan..it's only Rs8310 or something(atleast when I bought the car,it was that price)..I guess worth the money you pay,since you can be assured of 4 years of warranty coverage instead of the standard 2 year warranty plan.But please be aware that YOU CAN ONLY TAKE THE EXTENDED WARRANTY COVERAGE WITHIN 60 DAYS OF GETTING DELIVERY OF THE VEHICLE..
Also - as stated by someone on this thread about Honda India dispatching cars ONLY after the dealers get orders is not true..when I booked my vehicle,my Honda Dealer told me they can't assure any delivery time,since HSCI(Honda Siel Car India) don't dispatch cars according to number of orders and stuff..they just dispatch cars based on previous average monthly sales of various colors/models..so,it's not like Honda dealers give special order for each and every buyer to HSCI..the dealers just get batches of cars from HSCI,and deliver accordingly..infact,when I booked my CVT,thye had 3 CVTs for ready delivery,but none of them were the color which I wanted..and in the next batch of cars which they got from HSCI,they got more of those other color CVTs,but not Black..which I had booked !!..
Good luck with the new car..give us feedback after you get delivery buddy !

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks