Team-BHP > What Car? > Sedans
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 18th May 2006, 15:24   #136
Team-BHP Support

This thread is dangerously close to being closed. Please refrain from mocking or attacking fellow members. - Mod Team
Old 18th May 2006, 15:29   #137
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai
This thread is dangerously close to being closed. Please refrain from mocking or attacking fellow members. - Mod Team
One thing that would resolve it would be the scanned report from ACI .. could moderators please check and let us know whether it's legal to do so ?
Old 18th May 2006, 20:32   #138
Senior - BHPian

Mod Edit: No more mocking any other members.

Last edited by Samurai : 18th May 2006 at 20:36.
Old 19th May 2006, 09:42   #139
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuvc
One thing that would resolve it would be the scanned report from ACI .. could moderators please check and let us know whether it's legal to do so ?
IMO if we give credit to them for the source, I guess we should be OK.
Moderators, what do you think ? This would eliminate wrong assumptions / ambiguities and would give members an idea of what kind of cost they are looking at in the long run, when they opt for a particular car.

Last edited by supremeBaleno : 19th May 2006 at 09:43.
Old 24th May 2006, 11:51   #140
BHPian

To begin with I found that this thread was very informative, now i am back after a few days......this is horrible.

I can very clearly see 1-2 guys trying to degrade baleno to its limits and more than 4-5 guys trying to upgrade baleno......These arguments are personal and misleading in nature.

Folks i have to say that this thread has been hijacked by the Maruti representatives and Non-maruti representatives (may be honda or ford or GM)

I think from now on i will limit myself to seek just technical info if at all i do on this forum, i will definitely not solicit any purchase related information/decisions.

Thanks to all those guys who responded without any bias.

To the rest of the company represntatives, folks you are letting out your secrets very easily.

Please do not expect me to come and respond to what ever you want to say. Like other geninune users on this forum i too am busy, but company reps who work full time here, you can shout as loud as possible.
Old 24th May 2006, 12:01   #141
BHPian

Quote:
I can very clearly see 1-2 guys trying to degrade baleno to its limits and more than 4-5 guys trying to upgrade baleno......These arguments are personal and misleading in nature.

Folks i have to say that this thread has been hijacked by the Maruti representatives and Non-maruti representatives (may be honda or ford or GM)
I couldn't agree more.
Mod, please close this thread and issue a warning to all those hijackers...

Burjis
Old 24th May 2006, 13:19   #142
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamaha100

I think from now on i will limit myself to seek just technical info if at all i do on this forum, i will definitely not solicit any purchase related information/decisions.
ditto!, I have decided the same..
Old 24th May 2006, 14:32   #143
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamaha100
It is entirely your personal choice and I respect that. But, please remember that on any public forum, there will be people who will vehimently argue from their point of views. At times, one will even get carried away to prove one's point. Team-BHP is no exception to that. Now, it is for you to figure out what is relevant and what is not. Scavenge the information presented to you. Having said that, Moderators always do fine job of keeping things under control.

I am not in either club (Pro or Anti-Maruti), so I hope, you won't mind this unsolicited advice.
Old 25th May 2006, 15:04   #144
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedbuster
ditto!, I have decided the same..
I couldn't agree more.
Old 26th May 2006, 00:20   #145
Senior - BHPian

I agree with Yamaha completely the way the thread has shaped up...

Quote:
Originally Posted by venkatrx
I couldn't agree more.
Old 26th May 2006, 08:41   #146
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RX135
It is entirely your personal choice and I respect that. But, please remember that on any public forum, there will be people who will vehimently argue from their point of views. At times, one will even get carried away to prove one's point. Team-BHP is no exception to that. Now, it is for you to figure out what is relevant and what is not. Scavenge the information presented to you. Having said that, Moderators always do fine job of keeping things under control.
I am not in either club (Pro or Anti-Maruti), so I hope, you won't mind this unsolicited advice.
I totally agree with RX. Here at T-BHP, maturity level is relatively high and 'Things are always under Control'
Old 26th May 2006, 09:56   #147
BHPian

[quote=Yamaha100]To begin with I found that this thread was very informative, now i am back after a few days......this is horrible.

Look buddy, 1-2 guys trying to degrade the Baleno are Venkatrx and Speedbuster. And people who are trying to take up for the Baleno are me, SB, Shuvc etc who personally own the Baleno. I made it more clear since you were getting indirect.

Now, with all due respect, me and other baleno owners won't necesarrily agree with the criticisms which we feel are not true. Like for instance Venkat's stand of 8kmpl as the Baleno's FE doesn't make sense to me since i get 12-13kmpl soo we argue. Maybe he gets that much but it doesn't sound normal. Whats wrong in that????? I agree it gets personal at times but then you feel hit back when you feel that something what the other person is saying does not sound right to you, hence the agrument... We weren't getting off-topic since one of your primary criteria was FE.

Speedbuster and Venkat and all others in this forum are lovely people and are serious car-enthusiasts. We do have our indivisual bias towards some things in life but then that is human nature

Folks i have to say that this thread has been hijacked by the Maruti company representatives and Non-maruti company representatives (may be honda or ford or GM)

I don't intend to sound rude here but who are you to deceide if the guys taking up for the Baleno are Maruti Representatives and the guys putting the Baleno down are Non-Maruti Representatives????? Do you know us personally to make such a statement?????????

Heck, if i knew that was your lookout at people who try to help in purchase decisions on T-BHP,................ then i wouldn't have bothered to even type a word in this thread.

Thats your perogative! and BTW, i would suggest you the same after going through your last post.

To the rest of the company represntatives, folks you are letting out your secrets very easily.

What secrets???? Go buy yourself any car you feel like, Baleno, Ferrari or for that matter even an M800, it doesn't make us at T-BHP any richer since we are not related to any of the car companies

Please do not expect me to come and respond to what ever you want to say. Like other geninune users on this forum i too am busy, but company reps who work full time here, you can shout as loud as possible

Even if you respond, i don't think a lot of people will take any interest in it after you have been involved in such base-less accusations at people who were just trying to help you by clearing your mind in your purchas decision.

Anyways, Team-Bhpians, if at any point if i sounded rude, i would sincerely like to apologise!

Last edited by prince85 : 26th May 2006 at 10:07.
Old 26th May 2006, 09:59   #148
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RX135

Great write-up brother. Couldn't agree with you more.
Old 26th May 2006, 10:02   #149
BHPian

Mods, the Thread starter has clearly mentioned that he does not require any purchas related help from now on. Soo i feel its time for this thread to RIP.

Cheers
Old 26th May 2006, 10:12   #150
Team-BHP Support

Closing this thread since the original purpose of the thread is served, and many people are requesting it be closed.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks