Team-BHP > What Car? > Sedans
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 4th July 2006, 11:28   #1
BHPian

Ford Fiesta 1.4?

Hi,
I have almost zeroed in on the Ford Fiesta 1.4, but Im still not too sure about the after sales & service and the maintanence costs of a ford vehicle. Would be useful if ford owners, fiesta owners in specific point out the service and maintanence costs of the vehicle and also their experiences of owning the 1.4. I stay at bangalore and I have been talking to Cauvery ford. Any good or bad experiences about the dealer are also welcome.
Old 5th July 2006, 14:01   #2
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by superamerica
Hi,
I have almost zeroed in on the Ford Fiesta 1.4, but Im still not too sure about the after sales & service and the maintanence costs of a ford vehicle. Would be useful if ford owners, fiesta owners in specific point out the service and maintanence costs of the vehicle and also their experiences of owning the 1.4. I stay at bangalore and I have been talking to Cauvery ford. Any good or bad experiences about the dealer are also welcome.

any pointers in this regard will be very useful in my purchase.
Old 5th July 2006, 14:07   #3
BHPian

I have had bad experiences from two dealers,one in cochin and one in mangalore with regard to my Fiesta Tdci.They gave me the car on day 1 with a defective horn.Dont they have a check list before delivering the car to the customer?.One major problem with the service guys in mangalore is that,one issue have to repaired twice.On the first time they will send back the car without even checking whether the problem is rectified.Fod has to learn from A.S.S of Hyundai.
Old 7th July 2006, 13:47   #4
BHPian

Am hearing the engine hum a little more than I hear in other cars in the cabin of the fiesta 1.4 when i step on the accelerator pedal? Can someone who owns or has testdriven and felt the same confirm if the noise in the cabin is little higher than in other cars?
Old 16th April 2009, 15:31   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by superamerica View Post
Am hearing the engine hum a little more than I hear in other cars in the cabin of the fiesta 1.4 when i step on the accelerator pedal? Can someone who owns or has testdriven and felt the same confirm if the noise in the cabin is little higher than in other cars?
I get a similar feeling in my 1.4 but then I lug my engine sometimes. If I work gears faster and drive the way it should be driven, don't notice much.

Do you too drive on 3rd or 4th on the city at rpm less than 1500 continuously and lazily? That is when it is the most audible.
Old 16th April 2009, 15:44   #6
Team-BHP Support

3 yr old thread Abhi !!!
Old 16th April 2009, 15:48   #7
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddy View Post
3 yr old thread Abhi !!!
Oh man didn't notice it Thanks. I feel like a $#&&*$# now
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com