Team-BHP > What Car? > Sedans
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th August 2006, 12:58   #1

Honda City Zx (Pune/Mumbai)

Hi All Car Lovers,

I am new to Team BHP and loved to read all reviews and brainstorming discussions about cars, it was really nice experience indeed

Well the reason behind posting query is that I am planning to buy New Honda City ZX GXi, currently own white Zen. Could you please help me as I have few questions regarding Honda which will help me to decide on buying this car.

I have enquired at Deccan Honda and got response saying Rs. 8,07,000/- on road and will get Rs. 7000 discount.
Is this right price/discount? Or shall I enquire anywhere else. Deccan Honda is only dealer of Honda in the city.

Few accessories would like to buy.

Alloy Wheels: which one to go for? From dealer or any other shop?

175/65 R14 tubeless: I read that this is not comfortable on highways or potholes and suggestion are to upgrade to 195/65? What do you think?

Leather Seats: Read about Stanley, Ovion, where to buy? Dealer or any other shop? Are there any local manufacturers?

Sun Control film: Which one better? Shop?

Alpine double din: where to buy?

Color Warm Silver/Black: Not yet decided whether to go for warm silver or black. Do I need to do extra coating to protect and increase life of colors? Is Black comfortable in summer?

With experience you feel that I should have any other accessories/security or safety features?

take few minutes and share you knowledge to decide on these things. I hope to get some good answers.

Thanks & Regards,

Nilesh

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks