Old 7th August 2006, 22:34   #61
BHPian

about an year back my friend bought a 1999 esteem for 1.5L
hope that helps
Old 8th August 2006, 17:48   #62
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by prince85
My friend i am just trying to show the benits of the Vxi to our friend Angelfire since i thought he might be facing the same dilema that i faced when i bought my car.

Cheers
Well buddy...... changed the bookin to a Vxi....I checked out both the variants....FInally decided to change...
Old 8th August 2006, 18:21   #63
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelfire
Well buddy...... changed the bookin to a Vxi....I checked out both the variants....FInally decided to change...
I am glad you made the decision. What do you feel about the difference between the LXi and the VXi???? Do you feel its woth paying 30k for the VXi over the LXi???? Just wanted to know your view-point on that one

Cheers
Old 9th August 2006, 20:54   #64
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by prince85
I am glad you made the decision. What do you feel about the difference between the LXi and the VXi???? Do you feel its woth paying 30k for the VXi over the LXi???? Just wanted to know your view-point on that one

Cheers
The main difference i liked over the lxi was the interiors...its much superior...nd then comes the goodies...spoilers...central locking..mp3 player...which am goin to sell it nd may go for seat covers or alloys...then the fog lamps...overall...guess its great VFM....wel i was pretty impressed wit it...just had to convince dad ....so wil be gettin the car on 27th...the car wil come next week...but wil be takin the delivery on 27th...

Most Viewed