Team-BHP > What Car? > Sedans
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 9th August 2006, 18:28   #1

elantra crdi gtd vs elantra crdi (leather pack)

can anyone let me know which is good between elantra crdi gtd or crdi (leather pack).I had been to dealer to book the car and he told me leather pack model is not available till sept 1st week.

Can anyone let me know the diff between the two.As per the dealer leather seats , alloy wheels , fully automatic ac and airbags are not there in the crdi gtd model.Is there any other difference.

Which is better among the two models.?
Old 9th August 2006, 18:38   #2
Senior - BHPian

Super, I am sure you are alot excited about your shopping. First thing to do when checking for features is to check Mfr's website. Compare both the models here:
http://elantra.hyundaimotorindia.com...ename=features

Good luck. Your choice is good. If you are power hungry, think about pete's box for the car. Search this forum for more about it.

Last edited by satish_appasani : 9th August 2006 at 18:41.
Old 9th August 2006, 19:19   #3
aZa
Senior - BHPian

Super, whats the cost difference ? Fuelled and me had checked out the Base "GT" version at the hyundai showroom. The car felt very nice, thought u cud make out that hyundai had cut corners using switches from santro/accent for power windows.
Old 10th August 2006, 07:38   #4

HEY AZA ,THE COST DIFFERENCE IS AROUND 1.2LAC.Dealer says only four features r missing ie.airbags,automatic ac , leather and alloys.is airbags and automatic ac needed.Is it fine if take model with out these features.One thing is Car use is only city use very rarely used on highways.
As per dealer kits (fully loaded model)have not arrived to Hyundai from korea due to strike and will arrive this month end and will start production from 2nd week of sept.

Pls tell me whether it is fine if i go for crdi gtd model.unfortunatley hyundai website doesnt have gtd model features.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks