Team-BHP > What Car? > Sedans
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 1st October 2006, 20:25   #46
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepkant
I think its a simple jungle rule the leader has to defend his position and as Honda is the leader they will,
Really? Says who? Why would a so called "leader" in the Petrol category start an anti-diesel campaign???? Can you give a few more examples of similar nature in the past?
Old 1st October 2006, 21:11   #47
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by adarsh76
If you're talking about sales figures, then you should see that Accent and City's sales figures are really close. In some months the Accent even had a lead over city starting from Jan 2006. Considering Accent as a dated model, isnt that an achievement from hyundai's point of view?
I wasn't talking about the sales figures. Accent is now positioned in lower segment and for some months even Indigo sales overtake that of City.

I was talking about the First Drive of Verna in Autocar.

BTW, I read the review of Verna TDCi in the other section. Sounds like a hot car. Need to TD it myself and then will form an opinion about it.
Old 1st October 2006, 21:26   #48
Senior - BHPian

verna guys - too good to be a hyundai. lots of power good ride quality and hyundai says good on mileage too.and after sales service i feel hyundai takes good care for its customers
Old 2nd October 2006, 00:30   #49
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hondadude
I wasn't talking about the sales figures. Accent is now positioned in lower segment and for some months even Indigo sales overtake that of City.

I was talking about the First Drive of Verna in Autocar.

BTW, I read the review of Verna TDCi in the other section. Sounds like a hot car. Need to TD it myself and then will form an opinion about it.
Oh please leave Indigo from here. It's a low priced diesel car and not only that most of the cars selling are running as taxis. It doesnt have the technology or anything to compare with Accent, City, Fiesta or Aveo.

I haven't read latest Autocar. But it's sure that performance of Verna will be higher than City. The i and Xi model are priced less than NHC. Also the A.S.S. of hyundai is better than honda. There is no need for worry to NHC but they've to closely watch atleast.

Last edited by adarsh76 : 2nd October 2006 at 00:33.
Old 23rd October 2006, 13:49   #50

Folks,

Thank you all for your inputs. I finally bought a Verna XI and got the delivery just a few days ago. Will post first impressions soon.

-Wiz
Old 23rd October 2006, 14:23   #51
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizofoz
Folks,

Thank you all for your inputs. I finally bought a Verna XI and got the delivery just a few days ago. Will post first impressions soon.

-Wiz
Congratulations wizofoz on your car purchase.
Do post a review for benefit of other members.

Thread Closed.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks