Team-BHP > What Car? > Sedans

Search this Thread
Old 4th November 2007, 20:17   #61
Senior - BHPian

Yes, Accent now available at 4.99 EX only for a liimited time during festival time - after that it will continue to sell at the normal ex price of 5.35 lacs.

No discounts anywhere as car is selling very well according to Hyundai in Agra. In fact Northern India has so may sales that it is outselling the Verna also !!!

I is a terriffic car at that price- trust me I drive one and I would not mind buying another one at that price.

Resale is decent as well.
Old 4th November 2007, 21:54   #62
Senior - BHPian

Go for it.
I am not an expert. Accent is a good car. I have not driven petrol. Diesel is amazing. Ride quality is very good. I wanted a hatch back because of bangalore traffic. Otherwise, I would have considered Accent because of the sheer VFM. My only grouse about Accentis the seat height as I am 6 2 tall. Hyundai after sales service is very good and you do not have to worry.
Old 5th November 2007, 18:03   #63
BHPian

For that price, I would go for the Accent. They've sold so many cars, the parts are going to be around for the next 10 years atleast.
Old 8th January 2008, 00:52   #64

Hiya,

I am planning to buy a Hyundai Accent GLE. I am bit concerned about the discussion, that it will be phased out in near term and resale value etc.... Can someone advice if the car is good enough to be bought now. It fits into my budget.
Old 8th January 2008, 11:14   #65
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kesavlok View Post
buy a Hyundai Accent GLE. I am bit concerned about the discussion, that it will be phased out in near term and resale value etc.... Can someone advice if the car is good enough to be bought now. It fits into my budget.
There are plans to phase out Accent after 1 year. Even if it gets phased out, it should have a fair resale value and service and availability of spares wont be a problem as it is Hyundai

Most Viewed