Team-BHP > What Car? > Sedans
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 2nd July 2007, 01:04   #46
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivekiny2k View Post
Hi guys,

thanks for all the inputs. I finally booked nissan quest 3.5 SL. waiting to get the delivery on wednesday.

3000$ rebate from nissan was a major factor, bringing it lower than the CRV and other interests of mine. (I am paying 24500 + taxes and fees)

and thanks to irags for bringing subaru in picture. i liked them performance wise, unfortunately they were not refined enough to be an urban family car.
Aha, finally you settled on a minivan. I think the Quest is more of a driver's van and thankfully Nissan changed the center-mounted instrument cluster for 2007. Do you have to book this? What are the options did you get with this? How does this compare with a Sienna XLE with package #2?

I think the Quest gets marginally lower mileage than the Sienna with a 266hp 3.5L engine although the Sienna ride is very detached (and eerily quiet inside).
Old 2nd July 2007, 18:24   #47
Senior - BHPian

well, the color (beige on coral sand) I wanted was not in stock, he said he will get it by Monday (today) from another dealership. My wife has a thing with days on which things can be done, so it was moved to wednesday. fine by me since it's a holiday and i get more time to inspect (and drool over) the vehicle.

I didn't see everything, but looks like 3.5SL is almost same speced as sienna XLE (minus the package you mentioned). I am just getting SL upgrade which gives me side impact supplemental airbags, both power sliding doors, and puddle lights. and still staying under 25K.

we wanted skyview but that adds 5K, and the curtains over the sky were not so good, still leaking some of the sky, so decided against it.

none of us are into music or movies. besides, i do not like to have entertainment in car when I am driving. 6 CD MP3 is more than enough.

will post pics and my fav features once i get it.
Old 3rd July 2007, 10:52   #48
RJK
Senior - BHPian

IMO Quest looks interesting than Sienna and Odyssey. Good call.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks