Team-BHP > What Car? > Sedans

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 21st June 2007, 15:21   #1
VMG
BHPian

Cedia?

Cedia on road price in Chennai
9.17lacs, 9.50 and the sports model is 9.8lacs.
9.5 model comes with leather seats and the sports one is with leather, spoiler and fog lamps.Warranty is 2 years 40K.
I think this is very good deal compare to Civic and Corolla. I heard FE also better compare to these two.
Any comments?
Old 21st June 2007, 15:30   #2
BHPian

The car is a gem - power. build quality (though i loved the old Lancer) and also the looks. Also, it gives good all-around visibility.
Have you taken a test drive? You may like it even better then! seriously - No Parking!

But let me tell you, comparisions with Civinc & Corolla are not very valid. The new base model of Corolla is quite a good VFM package, if you want to be seated on the back seat. The CIVIC is a totally diff league altogether. So, you can compare a CEDIA to the OCTY or the City VTEC. But, IMHO not to the CIVIC/COROLLA!
Old 21st June 2007, 15:33   #3
BHPian

Excellent car to own if you are ready to live with the old design (new lancer 2008 to be launched next year)and low resale value
Old 21st June 2007, 16:00   #4
Distinguished - BHPian

there are plenty of threads on cedia..

however everyone will discourage you from buying cedia.. telling u that corolla and civic are far better.. (which are not except for the resale).. dont buy cedia unless you are 'zamaana se hatke'/dont-give-a-damn types.
Old 21st June 2007, 16:18   #5
Senior - BHPian

Its the best handling car you'll get in India... south of 20 lacs. I bought a red sports last month. Its just a completely brilliant car. The only complaints I really have is a slightly uncomfortable back seat and a second gear that takes some getting used to cos of dual synchros. But thats nitpicking too much. FE as you mentioned is awesome. I'm getting 11-12 in crazy bangalore traffic and 16 on the highway. Its an awesome car and the price its being offered at is really mouthwatering. Check this thread for lot more info

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/what-c...tsubishi+Cedia

Last edited by reignofchaos : 21st June 2007 at 16:19.
Old 21st June 2007, 16:32   #6
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Hi

Since the thread has already been discussed before, I am closing this one. Please continue your discussion at the link provided in the previous posts.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed