Team-BHP > What Car? > Sedans
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 1st July 2007, 10:45   #1
Senior - BHPian

Fiesta Or Verna???

Hey,
im buyin a new car.. mainly for use in the city and the occational highway trip. I've narrowed my choice down to the fiesta 1.4 ZXi and the verna Xi. Ive driven both and liked the fiesta better.. But i see thrice the number of petrol vernas on the road here compared to fiesta petrols... Am confused!!! HELP!!
Old 1st July 2007, 13:47   #2
BHPian

fiesta is not good in after sales service. Verna has edge over there. but in terms of performance ride and handling Fiesta should be better.

However keeping in mind u need city car in sedan segment please do have a look at Aveo in case it excites you with looks and interiors.
Old 1st July 2007, 14:51   #3
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD View Post
Hey,
im buyin a new car.. mainly for use in the city and the occational highway trip. I've narrowed my choice down to the fiesta 1.4 ZXi and the verna Xi. Ive driven both and liked the fiesta better.. But i see thrice the number of petrol vernas on the road here compared to fiesta petrols... Am confused!!! HELP!!
Fiesta is preferred in its diesel avatar so you don't see many Fiestas. Fiesta 1.6 is a very good car for driving enthusiasts. Hyundai has great a.s.s. and is more VFM than Fiesta and most of the people like that hence more Vernas.

You haven't shortlisted SX4 and Aveo. We would appreciate if you can share the rationale behind that.
Old 1st July 2007, 14:58   #4
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Hi Jay

This topic has been discussed extensively before. Please use the search function to find the relevant thread.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks