Team-BHP > What Car? > Sedans
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 18th July 2007, 13:35   #16
Senior - BHPian

Yup, the RS was only ever available in the 4 colours mentioned above.
Old 18th July 2007, 13:38   #17
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
All black. I thought the RS came with a black - silver combo. Atleast mine did (in August 04).
They did. But most have gone ahead with a full leather reworking on the interiors.
Old 18th July 2007, 15:10   #18
BHPian

Rchimni, dude when will u give up ????

I knew this was coming. All the best with the hunt and do keep me posted.
Old 19th July 2007, 11:13   #19
BANNED

i will never in my life pay 10 laks pay for a used car, i think i know this car. NC told me about it the price put me off dint go check it out also. i know u might be on a budget but if u can afford 10. something laks u might as well lookout for a brand new.
Old 19th July 2007, 11:20   #20
Team-BHP Support

rchimni, if you are in Pune and are looking at options other than an RS but a Skoda: I saw two good TDi's one is an L&K and the other is the Ambience for sale at a dealer opposite Autolines Petrol pump on University Road. He also has an Opel Vectra for sale and I plan to do a test drive of the Opel because I haven't driven one yet .
Old 19th July 2007, 11:54   #21
BHPian

Moral , am actually only interested in a RS but thanks anyways , praneet 71 to answer your question - not until I find one !
Old 19th July 2007, 15:22   #22
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesal View Post
i will never in my life pay 10 laks pay for a used car, i think i know this car. NC told me about it the price put me off dint go check it out also. i know u might be on a budget but if u can afford 10. something laks u might as well lookout for a brand new.
Out of curiousity, how many used cars do you check out? I have noticed you posting on used cars (most makes and models) since a long time.

In the business?
Old 19th July 2007, 17:25   #23
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by moralfibre View Post
He also has an Opel Vectra for sale and I plan to do a test drive of the Opel because I haven't driven one yet .
Vectra takes the cake in terms of resale value. There is a 2002/3 vectra for 3.75L & still no takers.
Old 19th July 2007, 19:40   #24
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by esteem_lover View Post
Vectra takes the cake in terms of resale value. There is a 2002/3 vectra for 3.75L & still no takers.
lack of spares probably ?
Old 14th September 2007, 16:38   #25
BHPian

2nd Hand Skoda RS EDIT: Now bought !

Hi All

My hunt for vRS finally ended last week , found one in pristine condition here are the details

Color - Silver
mileage - 15900
Model - Jun'06
Regd - Del
Owner- single
Interior - Black and silver ( leather )
Tyres - Dunlop

Two services done , next one scheduled at about 21000 Kms , with complete service history.

There are two sctratches on the car on on the right hand side fender( which is quite deep) and the other on the front bumper.

I had the car checked out by a relative who is mechanical engineerand runs a workshop, so the underbody was inspected on the ramp and the bodyline by his painters/denters who gave it a clean chit.

I bought this car in Delhi and plan to drive it down from Delhi to Pune the weekend of the 30th of Sep.( Will post pictures then )

Thanks all for your inputs..
Old 14th September 2007, 16:42   #26
Team-BHP Support

Well done! You had to go to great lengths to find this one! Congrats. Now we can close this thread and look forward to a new one on your ownership experience.
Old 14th September 2007, 16:46   #27
BHPian

Rchimni, be careful. I know of one white Skoda RS which had a very bad crash and was done up as good as new right before my eyes. By the way, there's another RS for sale. Don't remember the model year though. It's silver with black interiors, running around 165-170 BHP with a carbonio intake, Remus exhaust and slightly remapped ECU. Belongs to a guy who owns a very prestigious workshop in South Bombay and is known to keep his cars in pristine condition. I also think that he's got Koni suspensions and his car was third in its category in this year's speedrun. Asking price is around 9 lacs.

Oops! a little late on the reply.

Last edited by adman77 : 14th September 2007 at 16:52.
Old 14th September 2007, 16:50   #28
Team-BHP Support

Adman, did you read his last post? He just said he bought an RS which is in Delhi!
Old 14th September 2007, 17:08   #29
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by esteem_lover View Post
There is a Dealer in Pune - Wanowrie area who has a silver vectra for sale (Iam seeing it from atleast past an year and it aint going nowhere!! ), i had gone about and asked him the price and he quoted a 10Lakhs for that vehicle. Now you would ask me the year/model right? i didnt bother to ask him cause when I saw the car it had its roof dented in above the B pillar about 1.5 inches and that gave me the idea, on asking the dealer he said something had fallen on the roof not an accident, well he said that and I didn't even feel like asking him anything else. The car was clean otherwise. funny these dealers think a big car can go for any price. Leaving I asked him do you really think a person is going to buy a second hand dented car for 10Lakhs. You wont believe what he replied and quote (this is really hilarious - these guys are dumb or what?) "YES, there are people who earn a crore a year, it is for such people! after that I wouldnt buy even a match stick from the guy let alone a CAR
Old 14th September 2007, 17:50   #30
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesal View Post
There are plenty of cars which you cant get new for 10L right?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks