Team-BHP > What Car? > Sedans

Search this Thread
Old 7th April 2023, 22:49   #31

Re: Pre-loved 3rd-gen Honda City | Yay or nay?

It is a good deal for a good car, one of my close associates had the same model for almost 5 years. He bought it for ~6L and sold for ~4.5L after driving it for ~40K KMS.

I would though suggest you to take it to nearby Honda ASS for a thorough checkup to ensure there are no niggles that might not be visible to a local service garage. I know you stated it's ~60 KMS but will not be a deal breaker when it comes to peace of mind.

Honda ASS is usually reliable when it comes to these checkups and you will be aware of any potential changes needed before hand and you can either factor that in your overall buy value or negotiate with your friend to give you a discount!
kaulsays is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th September 2023, 20:27   #32

It is an amazing car; we purchased it in 2013, and it has served my family exceptionally well. It's a peppy vehicle, incredibly smooth to drive, with a comfortable suspension setup, and it has proven to be supremely reliable. In the 1.4 lakh kilometers driven, there was only one instance when it let us down, but that was due to a battery failure, not the car's fault. Moreover, it still retains its beautiful appearance even today. I highly recommend it; it's a piece of history from a time when sedans used to dominate the streets. I am hoping to run it till it eventually gives up (Planning on buying a second car but keeping this). Sorry for the dirty photo, this was after a long trip from mumbai to lonavala in mild rainshowers. Maybe sometime later I'll upload a clean photo where it shines like a star.
Attached Thumbnails
Pre-loved 3rd-gen Honda City | Yay or nay?-snapchat280061178.jpg  

corpArMa32 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th October 2023, 17:58   #33
BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (5)

Guys, there's a Honda City 2009 model Automatic for sale with an odometer reading of 90,000 KM. The asking price is 3.75 Lakhs. It has had a single owner and appears to have been well-maintained. What do you guys suggest? Is it worth it?

Most Viewed