Team-BHP > What Car? > Sedans
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 25th September 2012, 15:14   #16
Senior - BHPian

Re: NEED Inputs to FINALISE: Fiesta Petrol 1.6 SXi or Diesel 1.4 TDCi SXi. Specific q

@LovemyOHC
Your order of preference for the selection should be
1) Price
2) Fuel type - Petrol/Diesel
3) Safety Features availability
4) Odo reading/year of Manufacture.
5) Cosmetic features.

Sr 1 and 2 are interchangeable. Rank all the three based on the above criterias and your choice will be narrowed. Pls dont think the maintenance costs as the criteria since the costs of most of the vehicles are at par now. Hope this helps. Any choice you make you will have to change your handle.
Old 25th September 2012, 20:49   #17
BHPian

Re: NEED Inputs to FINALISE: Fiesta Petrol 1.6 SXi or Diesel 1.4 TDCi SXi. Specific q

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovemyOHC View Post
This may be a little off topic but I desperately need the experts advice here..I am planning to buy a used ford fiesta classic(durotorq). I have shortlisted 2 cars and need the experts to advice on both the deals..

1. Mumbai registered Feb 2009 Classic durotor SXI ABS(Top End) 35k running, costing arnd 5.3 owned by a close friend
2. Mumbai registered Sep 2010 classic durotor EXI limited edition. 12k running costing arnd 5.6. 1 year extended warranty

Both are white color and very well maintained.

Thanks in advance!
The second car with just 12k on odo appears to be a very good deal if you are able to authenticate the odo reading.

Just in case if you are ineterested, there are a around three Fiesta Diesels with Mahindra First Choice located at Bopodi. All of them are Pune registered. White in color and appear to be in good condition. Might save a few hassels of NOC IMO.

Had been there to get my Figo evaluated, so I know.

Cheers!
Old 26th September 2012, 00:00   #18
BHPian

Bad news!!! lost both the deals.. the 12k one got sold and my friend has decided not to part with his fiesta . so i guess I'm back to square one. Wanted to thank all of you for your help and tips.. very valuable.. Now can anyone help me find a good honda city? 2009 Onwards will do...Thanks again!! appreciate all ur help1

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks