Team-BHP > What Car? > Sedans
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 31st May 2004, 16:01   #31
Team-BHP Support

Hey Anku, congrats on the car. I'm sure you'll be more than happy with it!

The dealer where I bought the car from put on a polymer coating. You notice an immidiate improvement in the finish of the car. much smoother surface which prevents dust from collecting. I suggest you get it done since your color is really prone to showing scratches.

Oh yea, enjoy your fuel bills reduce by more than 60% !!

Rtech
Old 31st May 2004, 17:58   #32

Hi Rtech,

Thanks for your suggestion. How much did the polymer coating cost you? And how long does it last?

thanks,

Anku
Old 31st May 2004, 18:47   #33
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]How much did the polymer coating cost you? And how long does it last?
Well, the polymer coating cost me all of nothing! Thats coz it was one of the many accessories given to me, actually demanded by me, from the dealer. Aside from that, i got the wood panels, rear spoiler, seatcovers, mats and tinted windows. So maybe you should ask your dealer to give you some freebies. Especially now, when the Octi. is facing strong opposition from other cars, dealers are giving good stuff along with the car.

The coating should last about a few years, or so they say, but I have my doubts. Instead of doing it at the dealer though, you can get it done outside, where they even offer a warranty and free touch ups on the job. Check this months Autocar India for the full page ad.

Rtech

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks