Team-BHP > What Car? > Sedans

Search this Thread
Old 11th October 2004, 00:58   #16

What if i decide to go for 14" tubeless alloys from the zxi for the flair, how will this affect the handling ,mileage etc ?? what do u recommend guys ?? Also will the warranty be void ?? help
Old 11th October 2004, 12:24   #17
Senior - BHPian

14 inch tubeless tyres with alloys will definitely improve the handling of the car and FE will remain the same. the pros and cons of tubeless tyres has been discussed on this forum , someone please help out with the link.

Warranty ? talk to the dealer , i think if u change it at the dealers end it shouldnt affect the warranty , still ask to be sure.

cheers

ps- go for the 14 inchers tubeless with alloys. i have an ikon with the same tyre & alloy combo, no probs dude
Old 11th October 2004, 13:38   #18

I asked the dealer the same thing . they didnt seem too happy with the idea of going for the 14" on a flair. In any case, I'm fairly happy with the 13" for the time being. Incidentally, Ford has announced the 'anniversary edition' flair, which is essentially the finesse with a couple of goodies like fog lamps and tape player and a keyless entry alarm system. so here's what i did, exchanged the tape player for the smaller zxi steering wheel +tubeless tyres. exchanged the fog lamps for silver finish interior panels + sunfilm + a couple of other small things!!

and of course ... its gonna be panther black !!

Most Viewed