Team-BHP > What Car? > Sedans
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 12th July 2009, 22:39   #61
BHPian

i own the Fiesta 1.6 and have driven the rest and i feel this was the most driver oriented car.its fun and the interiors were upto standard.and now you get more features even on the ZXi!!
Old 12th July 2009, 23:01   #62
BHPian

I own a Sep 2007 SX4 Zxi. When I went for a test drive in 2007 ( I was upgrading from a Baleno Vxi) I hated the height. The first thing I did after getting into the car was to go for the seat height adjuster only to be told that it was at it's lowest end :(.

Having said that, my last 22 months of ownership have been nothing less than totally satisfying. I love to travel and here is a vehicle which allows you to travel in supreme comfort (assuming you have no more than 4 people. In my case 3. Self, wifey and a nine yr old kid). 190 mm of GC does give you peace of mind and you can surely carry the same speed as a Scorpio or a Safari on broken highways. Having shifted to Bangalore from Delhi, I really appreciate the GC given the state of highways in KA. I have driven in KA, TN and KL (29K kms) and I have still to encounter a road which unsettles the SX4 or makes it scrape it's underbelly (when I say this, I really mean it. I travel with a fully loaded boot). From a "driver, tourer's" point of view, I doubt you'll find a sedan more well suited to the job than this.

However, do keep in mind that the rear seat is meant for two, particularly over long distances. The over sized boot will ensure that ALL your stuff goes where it should. Wifey will have no excuse to put anything in the cabin. Three cheers for that!
Old 12th July 2009, 23:20   #63
BHPian

Well, thats great to see SX4 is running to those roads.

I doubt other competitiors will not stand in front of SX4 on those muddy ways.
Old 12th July 2009, 23:28   #64
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
Did someone realize, the originator of this post after his original post has never appeared on this thread

So why are we still continuing this meaningless discussion. I think mods should close this thread.
Good call. This is turning into a thread that wanders off and serves little purpose at the end.
Old 13th July 2009, 11:27   #65

Quote:
Did someone realize, the originator of this post after his original post has never appeared on this thread

So why are we still continuing this meaningless discussion. I think mods should close this thread.

dude, give me a moment, its been less than 24 hrs. of posting it.

thanks for all the reponses guys. i think its a pity few people get a chance to experience what thrill a good performance car holds. I think any automakers should popularise this for people who love it. Maruti certainly as they have a great car in SX4 to do it. well to each his own, but i can't help wonder who is the guy who is not turned on by car that can drive!

what can we do to have more such opportunites. not as marketing initiatives by companies, but even if its pay and drive facility. any ideas? or does anything like that exisit?
Old 13th July 2009, 11:58   #66
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Bangle View Post
dude, give me a moment, its been less than 24 hrs. of posting it.
I was referring to youth2bond who started this thread and not you.

Anyways, nice to know your having fun with your SX4
Old 13th July 2009, 13:40   #67

Quote:

oh! sorry.

thanks for the appreciation. yes, it is fun (doing this with SX4) hope to do more of it.
Old 13th July 2009, 13:43   #68
BANNED

Quote:

Quote:

Ha ha ha

Classic case of ThreadStarter running away after seeing the opinions on the thread . And that also happened 2 years back, the thread was started in 2007 )))
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks