Team-BHP > What Car? > Sedans

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 17th December 2007, 00:11   #61

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrAzY dRiVeR View Post
Guys,

The thread starter has decided that its going to be a call between fiesta 1.4 and NHC. So, i guess its high time we leave the (SX4 v/s NHC) topic alone.

all this discussion gone in vain....
i think if the thread starter can afford the nhc...he should go for it.
both the cars are actually in different segments.the fiesta 1.4 is in the c segment while the nhc would be in c+ segment.
though i would love to know,what exactly does the thread starter want from his car since he has changed his mind.
Old 17th December 2007, 00:25   #62
Senior - BHPian

^^Err does price alone make NHC a C+ segment car? I don't get your logic. The Fiesta 1.4 is as capable as the NHC in just about everything.

I just don't get these NHC fanboys. If one can get a Fiesta 1.6 or an SX4 ZXi at a price lower than NHC, it doesn't need a rocket scientist to decide what to buy.

As for the NHC VTEC, less said about it, the better. You can get a Cedia which kills it in absolutely everything.

@thread creator: Why do you want the Fiesta 1.4? You can get the fully loaded 1.6 for a price less than the City GXi. Also you can also check the Aveo LT from Chevy.
Old 17th December 2007, 00:46   #63
BHPian

NHC is the most controversial car on this forum. I think partly because Honda is a respected company and NHC seems like a underhanded action from them. Just look at the Civic or the OHC, that what one expects from Honda. NHC looks weird, so unHonda like and in a fast changing Indian marketplace its beginning to look inadequate. What it has going for it are better interiors and room in the segment. However some people just can't digest the looks and have stayed away.

Fiesta looks more balanced but is lacking in room, 3 people in the backseat are definitely more comfortable in an NHC than a Fiesta. Safety features are conspicuous by their absence in both so I guess you have to take a call depending on how you like the interior and exteriors and is really a personal choice now. Since we see these cars on the roads regularly I am sure you know what you prefer.

Last edited by raul : 17th December 2007 at 00:51.
Old 17th December 2007, 10:07   #64
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Topic discussed to death; thread closed.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed