Team-BHP > What Car? > Sedans

Search this Thread
Old 29th December 2007, 01:58   #31
BANNED

my friend has 2 blue lauras l and k model first ones in bombay. both DN reg price paid 16.5 laks. i remember driving the car on the roads everyone was staring at the new OCTAVIA.
Old 9th January 2008, 17:35   #32
BANNED

I dropped the plan for this car after hearing horrifying stories about Skoda, and finally decided on Civic.

Any sales data on how many Laura Ambientes were sold ?
Old 8th February 2008, 12:19   #33
BHPian

After the Remap, can it be possible to set back to default, if needed. Defautl means the origiinal Skoda factory settings ??

Other way of putting it " is the Remap is a reversible process ?"

- Vipul

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUSA View Post
Hey Vipul, The reply to your sms.

You can get it from Petes performance products. PM Turboindia aka peter he will tell you exactly the nearest dealer to get it. http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/members/turboindia.html

Cost for the box is 32500 and for the remap is 33000

Remaps wont be detected so there wont be any warranty issues. For exact details PM Peter.
Old 8th February 2008, 14:31   #34
Distinguished - BHPian

i don't know if it is available in India.. reversible yes. in fact, the current 'state-of-the-art' is you get a remap with user changeable/switchable modes (economy, normal, performance, etc.) from custom code itself. check their website.

Custom-Code - The Latest Innovation in Serial Port Chip Tuning Technology. Remap VW - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Switchable Technology for PD TDI Remaps

but seriously, where are you planning to drive with that power? i am forever stuck in 2nd gear ;-)

Most Viewed