Team-BHP > What Car? > Sedans
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th January 2005, 16:22   #1
Senior - BHPian

Ford Ikon 1.6 at 5.4?

A friend called up just now that in Pune, Ford dealer is giving out Ikon 1.6 at 5.4. I'll confirm it again after visiting the showroom. Has anyone heard about it? If it is true, it gives a new dimension to entry level midsizer race.

This is still not confirmed news and can as well be a hoax, so please be patient. Posted it here just to know if anyone else heard of it.

Last edited by RX135 : 12th January 2005 at 16:28.
Old 12th January 2005, 17:15   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

If Hyundai can offer the Accent for 5 lacs, I see no reason why Ford cant offer a 5 year old model for 5.4 lacs. Either ways, the Ford 1.6 EXI has been selling at 5.49 (ex-showroom) in Delhi and other places for a while now. And these prices are before discounts.

GTO
Old 12th January 2005, 17:26   #3
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO
If Hyundai can offer the Accent for 5 lacs, I see no reason why Ford cant offer a 5 year old model for 5.4 lacs. Either ways, the Ford 1.6 EXI has been selling at 5.49 (ex-showroom) in Delhi and other places for a while now. And these prices are before discounts.

GTO
Need to check a) validity of the news, b) if valid, what accessories are part of it.
If it is not fully loaded car, then doesnt make much sense really. It effectively is the same price then.

This friend, who gave me this information, asked me to wait and check out this Ikon before I book Petra. Just an interesting twist in an almost closed deal
Old 12th January 2005, 19:30   #4
Distinguished - BHPian

I think its a steal at that price. Powerfull engine, I drove my frnds newly done up Ikon today....free flow,kn and **** on it ...and the car shooots.... so for all u speed freaks out thr this car is a good option to soop up and at this price u will hv the extra cash to add the free flow and stuff. Had a small race with a stock Sxi while i was testin my frnds car and there was a long gap between the two of us. The free flow really boost the ikon engine well.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks