Team-BHP > What Car? > Sedans

Search this Thread
Old 11th April 2008, 09:30   #76
BHPian

Sorry guys for replying in so late.
I have decided to wait for the new honda city.
I am lone car driver in my family, and we already have a car to satisfy our needs.
I was planning to go in for another car just to upgrade from a hatchback to a mid sized sedan. Its not an urgency so i think its better to wait for the new honda city.If its gonna be out in Oct then its just a 6 months wait. Considering Honda products i hope its worth the wait.
Old 11th April 2008, 10:07   #77
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoom_vroom View Post
I am lone car driver in my family, and we already have a car to satisfy our needs.
I was planning to go in for another car just to upgrade from a hatchback to a mid sized sedan. Its not an urgency so i think its better to wait for the new honda city.If its gonna be out in Oct then its just a 6 months wait. Considering Honda products i hope its worth the wait.
Awesome Hopefully you will be the 1st t Bhpian to get the Next Gen City.
Im waiting to see the spy pics of the car !
Old 11th April 2008, 10:17   #78
BANNED

Thats a brilliant decision. I am sure it will satisfy all your needs - one size fit all . Hopefully you might the first person to review the New City (NC) .
Quote:
Originally Posted by zoom_vroom View Post
Old 5th May 2008, 15:21   #79
BHPian

New Honda City on the cards...

Hi Guys
My Dad was telling me that he came across a guy working in Honda SIEL Cars India Ltd. That guy has confirmed that the production of current Honda City has stopped and the company is conducting road tests for the new model on Honda city. Honda produces around 350 cars a day in two shifts. The new model is planned for a September release. The company is just planning to get over with the existing stock of cars.
He says that the new model has features comparable to SX4 and the exterior design is changed. However there are no changes in the engine. Even he said that the decision for a new city is coz of the rising demands for SX4.

Thanks
Old 5th May 2008, 18:35   #80
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Thanks zoom. That information is consistent with rumours that have been doing the rounds. I am only waiting for spy pics! Honda seems to have guarded their design pretty well.
Old 5th May 2008, 22:53   #81
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
Thanks zoom. That information is consistent with rumours that have been doing the rounds. I am only waiting for spy pics! Honda seems to have guarded their design pretty well.
Agree with GTO. It quite surprising that no Spy Pics yet !! Its expected to launch in few months and we dont have much info on it! It is expected to launch in Thailand First ( Around August)
Old 9th December 2008, 13:35   #82
BHPian

I am in Same dilema.

My car would though be doing close to 2500 KMS a month and at times Highway as well.

So what between CITY, CEDIA and MAGNUM top models???

HELP!
Old 9th December 2008, 17:57   #83

Buy the New City if you are ok with its flamboyance or wait for Linea.Magnum Diesel is for highways . Cedia is a good car but a relic now. Why dont you see Civic ? A little over Cedia but one helluva car.
Old 9th December 2008, 18:06   #84
BHPian

Any news about the new lancer,I heard it want be making it to India.
Old 10th December 2008, 14:43   #85
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajay sarin View Post
Buy the New City if you are ok with its flamboyance or wait for Linea.Magnum Diesel is for highways . Cedia is a good car but a relic now. Why dont you see Civic ? A little over Cedia but one helluva car.
Checked out Civic. Same rear space as Honda city. I would prefer corolla again anyday...

Am going to replace Corolla ... since the car would be driven by a driver what I am looking at is good rear comfort and economical to run. I am not looking for driving pleasure over here.

Cedia I have been told has lot of after sales service issues with lot of spares being costly and expensive. Just 2 dealers in Delhi adds to its woes.

new honda city is becoming fav. after this news. Any Cedia owners can you please comment on the same!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TARUL View Post
Any news about the new lancer,I heard it want be making it to India.
2009 July as per the showroom person. would be around 12-13 lakhs and in diesel.
Old 11th December 2008, 08:03   #86
BHPian

2009 July as per the showroom person. would be around 12-13 lakhs and in diesel.[/quote]

Why not in petrol?

Most Viewed