Team-BHP > What Car? > Sedans
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 24th March 2008, 22:39   #16
Senior - BHPian

Hey buddie close the deal there.I hope the sales guy is not reading this,lol.50K difference could be absorbed for a car of this value.
ram
Old 25th March 2008, 00:33   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ram_hyundai View Post
Hey buddie close the deal there.I hope the sales guy is not reading this,lol.50K difference could be absorbed for a car of this value.
ram
I agree completely with ram its not easy to get a bargain out of authorized MBIL dealer you are already getting it for 19.5 now close the deal before some one else comes into picture
Old 25th March 2008, 00:38   #18
BHPian

Thanks Guys, Decision made will pay the token advance tommrow. Next is the ownership experience abit long distance. Guss what my dad is kind of agreed to have the car driven down. Yipee ....
Old 25th March 2008, 08:39   #19
Team-BHP Support

Congratulations Ritayan. We want a party when you come driving down to Pune.
Old 25th March 2008, 13:01   #20
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by ritayan View Post
The catch is in my price range after viewing about 4 odd cars this is the best (Love at first sight~ Kind of) Decisions and more Decisions.
Quote:
Thanks Guys, Decision made will pay the token advance tommrow. Next is the ownership experience abit long distance. Guss what my dad is kind of agreed to have the car driven down. Yipee ....
Congrats! No problem paying a premium as long as it is dealer certified. Enjoy the long drive back home.
Old 25th March 2008, 23:22   #21
BHPian

Congrats Ritayan! I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Post some pics when you take the delivery.
Old 26th March 2008, 16:22   #22
BHPian

Guys Bad news, my dad was in town to sign the papers and pay. T&T Motors did a u turn on the promice of the price and did not want to negotiate. Very unproffesional of them even returned the advance of 1 lac given to them dont know what happened. Back to the drawing board. Any info on a C or E in around 20 Lac prefferably in Delhi or Mumbai.
Old 26th March 2008, 17:13   #23
BHPian

I am so sorry to hear that. It puts a sour taste on the whole buying experience. I am sure you won't be going back to them ever again!
Good luck on the hunt for an alternative.
Old 26th March 2008, 18:34   #24
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
T&T Motors did a u turn on the promice of the price and did not want to negotiate. Very unproffesional of them even returned the advance of 1 lac given to them dont know what happened.
Sounds like someone else wanted that car ,real bad.
Old 26th March 2008, 19:12   #25
Senior - BHPian

Oh was holding my breath buddie,congrats on the deal and drive safe.Looking out for some more pics.
ram
Old 27th March 2008, 12:56   #26
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Guys Bad news, my dad was in town to sign the papers and pay. T&T Motors did a u turn on the promice of the price and did not want to negotiate. Very unproffesional of them even returned the advance of 1 lac given to them dont know what happened.
That sucks! Talk of killing the excitement with their entirely unprofessional behaviour. I bet they got a better offer from another buyer.

Don't let it dampen your spirits though. You never know, a nice C220 CDI could be waiting just around the corner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ram_hyundai View Post
Oh was holding my breath buddie,congrats on the deal and drive safe.Looking out for some more pics.
ram
Did you read his latest post? His deal is cancelled.
Old 27th March 2008, 14:52   #27
Senior - BHPian

OPS GTO,those were not there when i posted mine.I am shattered,Maybe a better deal is waiting for you buddie.
ram
Old 28th March 2008, 02:29   #28
BHPian

Try searching online sites for used cars like carwale. you never know, you might find one in other nearby cities. Hopefully we will have our own used/certified car sales section in TBHP. Hope Mods are listening.
Old 28th March 2008, 03:50   #29
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Guys Bad news, my dad was in town to sign the papers and pay. T&T Motors did a u turn on the promice of the price and did not want to negotiate. Very unproffesional of them even returned the advance of 1 lac given to them dont know what happened. Back to the drawing board. Any info on a C or E in around 20 Lac prefferably in Delhi or Mumbai.
Did'nt you have any kind of written agreement with them when you gave the deposit. If so, take them to court.
Old 28th March 2008, 04:17   #30
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mpower View Post
Did'nt you have any kind of written agreement with them when you gave the deposit. If so, take them to court.
that would be too long procedure. Best bet would be to ask them for a very practical 25k fine as penalty. I know 25k does not solve the frustration but it would at least give you some mental satisfaction.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks