Team-BHP > What Car? > Sedans
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 25th April 2008, 11:04   #76
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjothi View Post
Sadly, i canceled my booking today. I feel that they were trying to get me a 2007 model. They keep insisting that he can give the chassis number & engine number for processing and i can have the car alloted. But i kept demanding that i want to see the car before alloting. So many excuses for not showing the car. i was about to ask them to give in writing about the 17K for cashless promise offer. But, Finally he came up with some lame excuses and I decided to cancel the booking. You cannot do any business with such a person who keep changing his own words.
Currently, not deciding on anything. just want to let my mind relax since I am not in a good mood. So, any decision taken would only lead to more disaster.
Dropped a complaint mail to GM about this "behavior" of Sundaram motors. Whether its gonna help or not, I did my part. Thats it.

Anyway, I have also decided to update this post ONLY when i get the Key for my car and its delivered to me
Very unfortunate !!

Wake-up GM.
Old 25th April 2008, 11:34   #77
Senior - BHPian

Mjothi,
Sad to know abou the dealers behaviur with you. Just wait for a while and have a fresh look at the options available. Just make sure you do not delay youre decison too far as the manufacturers are likely to revise their prices very soon on account of higher input costs.

I have been using an SX4 ZXi and amy very satisfied with the car and the dealer.

Cheers
Old 25th April 2008, 16:33   #78
Senior - BHPian

Even Maruti dealers are not an exception in playing tricks with potential customers ! After reading through the whole thread, I connected some good-cop bad-cop game which I boldly refused while I made my booking for WagonR 1 year back. Most of these sales guys try to play some game or another in the name of negotiating the final price, totaly mixed and confused with freebies, insurance etc. If we dont do the math well coupled with comparisons from other dealers, we will defenitely end up on the losing side. Buddy, wish the confusions end faster and we see you get through a happy deal soon !
Old 25th April 2008, 20:17   #79

i was keen on buying Swift dezire ZDI for its VFM, but due to unavailability and waiting period of 4 months, i was looking for SX4...yesterday i got a call from dealer...they said they have one dezire in their showroom available, it is base model and they had fitted the accessories worth 40k, i asked them to deliver me without accessories fitted by them....but they refused....i want to know if they have some vested intrests in fitting the accessories....was it a sold/cancelled vehicle by some other customer....why are they not delivering this without the accessories??
Old 27th April 2008, 14:37   #80
Senior - BHPian

Friends,
finally i got my car key and as I promised I am updating this thread.
Btw, the initial ownership exp with pictures are put in the respective section.
Thanks for all suggesstions and advices.
Old 6th September 2008, 13:23   #81

Aveo or Sx4

[hi i am a defence officer i too have a similar problem what to buy i am getting Aveo 1.4 Lim Edd in 5.50 lakhs and SX4 Vxi also on the same price through CSD Army canteen.
Sugesst me what to buy i love the interiors of aveo and amount of features in Lim Edd i am confuse tell me what to do.
Old 8th September 2008, 09:43   #82
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by googly View Post
i was keen on buying Swift dezire ZDI for its VFM, but due to unavailability and waiting period of 4 months, i was looking for SX4...yesterday i got a call from dealer...they said they have one dezire in their showroom available, it is base model and they had fitted the accessories worth 40k, i asked them to deliver me without accessories fitted by them....but they refused....i want to know if they have some vested intrests in fitting the accessories....was it a sold/cancelled vehicle by some other customer....why are they not delivering this without the accessories??
This could be a demo vehicle. Check for the same. Some accessories once fitted cannot be removed so they might be refusing it. See if they are useful to you and go ahead after verifying that car is new one. I doubt someone will cancel dezire that too diesel.
Old 8th September 2008, 09:45   #83
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakshya Sharma View Post
[hi i am a defence officer i too have a similar problem what to buy i am getting Aveo 1.4 Lim Edd in 5.50 lakhs and SX4 Vxi also on the same price through CSD Army canteen.
Sugesst me what to buy i love the interiors of aveo and amount of features in Lim Edd i am confuse tell me what to do.
Aveo is a nice vehicle. I test drive it and it was good but i went for SX4 as my better half liked SX4. Check for FE, Service senter,Service parameters etc. I guess people have talked about Aveo in this forum. Search for it
Old 8th September 2008, 11:09   #84
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakshya Sharma View Post
I had so much confusion and finally decided for a Aveo
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-d...d-edition.html

Believe me, its really a good vehicle for that price. The main thing made to think on Aveo is the interiors and quality. I owned a Maruti Zen for 3 years. I don't say its bad but this is of different experience.

My take would be to go for it.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks