Team-BHP > What Car? > Sedans
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 23rd June 2008, 16:46   #16
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by car'zy View Post
Thanks for the quick replies! What are your views on the Used Cedia offer which I have got? I have driven it and its in great shape. 6000 Mileage seems genuine.
Its good deal, no, its a very good deal. Cedia is a car you will enjoy the most.
Old 23rd June 2008, 16:55   #17
BHPian

7.2 lacs for a 10 months old Cedia Sports!! It's a steal!
Old 23rd June 2008, 18:42   #18
Senior - BHPian

well 800 kms is not enough to break even the cost of a deisel. So its better stick to the petrol
Old 23rd June 2008, 19:16   #19
BHPian

Quote:
Thanks Guys for some perspective! Although I'm impressed with the new fiesta, but the kind of money I have blown on maintening it past 50000 mileage isnt easy to forget! On the other hand, I have really enjoyed the Ikon's handling and look forward to something similiar or better.

Sridharps/All:

My budget is under 10 or thereabouts! Magnum Deisel is a little off budget, and then the sump issues written about here scares me a little. Verna is a great car by most accounts but the looks dont excite me all that much!

Resale value is not a huge consideration as I'm planning to keep the next car I buy for atleast 4-5 years.
Then it should be Cedia Sports for you. It should be very reliable(being of Japanese make - check this thread on the most reliable cars which has just come out http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/intern...able-cars.html & the link BBC NEWS | Business | Japanese cars 'are most reliable' Not sure, but I think Mitsu is somewhere there in the top 10 - just below Hyundai? anyway check that link out to make sure) , so hopefully you should not have to go back to the service center too many times. It is real steal this at 7.2 L!!!)
Old 24th June 2008, 06:21   #20
BHPian

Drive the Cedia and you willl never think of another car...

I test drove the ALPG version, ran it on LPG all the time and hardly there was any difference when driving in petrol..

The car has awesome capabilities, and here in Trivandrum, the dealer sells more car through test drives than ads... if you love driving and want a great car, the Cedia is the way for you.

The Cedia Sports is priced at few rupees less than 10 lakhs OTR, so for 7.2 the 10 month old Cedia makes great sense.

Last edited by basilmabraham : 24th June 2008 at 06:21. Reason: Subscription
Old 24th June 2008, 11:48   #21
Senior - BHPian

I am another Mitsu fan and as others had voiced their strong inclination towards Cedia sports, i too vote for the same.
7.2 L for a 10 month old Cedia, dude what are your waiting for and its no match to a Ford fiesta, sorry ford fans, just my opinion
Old 24th June 2008, 11:57   #22
BHPian

Bad news! I got to know last night that the car has been sold for 7.28 Lac to a Auto showroom guy in Domlur. :( I was heartbroken, and yeah, I dont know what i was waiting for! I guess i should have posted this sometime back. I was told they will wait for me but then I was undecided for a long time.
Old 24th June 2008, 12:10   #23
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by cediafan View Post
7.2 lacs for a 10 months old Cedia Sports!! It's a steal!
its a steal if you are paying cash upfront. if you are taking a loan - then its not worth it cause the used car loans come at a higher interest rate than new car loans.

My vote goes for the cedia- though dated in looks - handles like a dream and is very comfortable too. with the Red Sports cedia- you will have your fast head turner with a decent mileage as well.
Old 24th June 2008, 12:22   #24
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Bad news! I got to know last night that the car has been sold for 7.28 Lac to a Auto showroom guy in Domlur. :( I was heartbroken, and yeah, I dont know what i was waiting for! I guess i should have posted this sometime back. I was told they will wait for me but then I was undecided for a long time.
Take it easy car'zy ! such things happen and may be a better ride is in the waiting for you. have fun and drive safe.
Old 24th June 2008, 13:28   #25
Senior - BHPian

Im a Cedia Fan too and im shortly going to buy a sports version
Old 24th June 2008, 13:55   #26
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillram View Post
Im a Cedia Fan too and im shortly going to buy a sports version
Is the sports version still available? Last heard Mitsu/HM had discontinued the Sports version.
Old 24th June 2008, 13:56   #27
BHPian

Quote:
That indeed is bad news. But the new Fiesta 1.6 S Duratec looks irrestible in the colours offered. The 15 inch alloys and the sporty bits look good IMO. Its not over the top with unnecessary stickers or such other stuff that is usually given with special edition Fords.Infact I'm smitten by it and will be taking a test drive very soon. It is pegged as a top end model, but is surprisingly devoid of leather interiors. ABS & EBD is included. I think it should cost you somewhere around 8.5 ish on road in Bangalore.Check it out here :-
Ford - Fiesta 1.6 Duratec S

Last edited by roms : 24th June 2008 at 13:57.
Old 25th June 2008, 12:06   #28
BHPian

Thanks Guys! I would be taking the Ford Feista for test drive soon, will keep you guys posted! Cedia is still first choice unless ford really surprises me!
Old 25th June 2008, 12:20   #29
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by cediafan View Post
Is the sports version still available? Last heard Mitsu/HM had discontinued the Sports version.
@Cediafan, the last I had heard ,Mitsu was bringing a facelifted version of Cedia Sports in a couple of months( this is a very busy year for the automobile industry isn't it?). The question mark is on the extent of changes. Does anyone know better?
Old 25th June 2008, 12:20   #30
BHPian

go for the cedia there is no car which is as underrated as this one in the Indian market today. The handling and suspension are the best bits and the interior is comfy too.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks