Team-BHP > What Car? > Sedans

Search this Thread
Old 23rd October 2008, 16:25   #76
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by harry10 View Post
@ Auto - You can get the headrests fixed up later as well so not much of a hindrance in your wise decision!
Yes thanks Harry, that is an option, not sure how it may work out though.
Old 29th October 2008, 08:43   #77
BHPian

I am probably the second 1.6S owner after sathee. I have had mine for almost 1.5 months. Have driven to Mysore and Chennai. Love the stability and predictability. Have clocked 1700 Kms so far.
Old 29th October 2008, 08:55   #78
BHPian

Hello Sriram, cool have modified the list of t-bhp 1.6S owners / future owners ;-)

1. Sathee46 (A proud owner of the 1.6S)
2. Ssriram (Another proud owner of the 1.6S)
2. Sachu (Another proud owner of the 1.6S)
3. Jerish666 (Booked vehicle) Expected delivery date - any moment ! He's eyeballed his beauty & beast being offloaded the truck already ;-)
4. Autoenthusiast (Booked vehicle) Expected delivery date - 16th / 17th Nov (Darn long wait, the Aquarius colour is out of stock)
Old 29th October 2008, 20:42   #79
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by autoenthusiast View Post
Hello Sriram, cool have modified the list of t-bhp 1.6S owners / future owners ;-)

1. Sathee46 (A proud owner of the 1.6S)
2. Ssriram (Another proud owner of the 1.6S)
2. Sachu (Another proud owner of the 1.6S)
3. Jerish666 (Booked vehicle) Expected delivery date - any moment ! He's eyeballed his beauty & beast being offloaded the truck already ;-)
4. Autoenthusiast (Booked vehicle) Expected delivery date - 16th / 17th Nov (Darn long wait, the Aquarius colour is out of stock)
Hi autoenthusiast,

Good to see the list expanding. Can you also by any chance get the colors of all of these cars as well.

I'm just starting the processing of CLV with GE for Fiesta S Platinium from Lathangi Ford, Umm it's not a choice that most S owners may approve of but they had one on Display and it looked OK. May Be I will change to Paprika Red before its sealed before the end of this week. They have both colours available so once the processing part is done It should be ready for delivery on the next available auspicious day.
Old 29th October 2008, 22:04   #80
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlinspike View Post
Hi autoenthusiast,

Good to see the list expanding. Can you also by any chance get the colors of all of these cars as well.

I'm just starting the processing of CLV with GE for Fiesta S Platinium from Lathangi Ford, Umm it's not a choice that most S owners may approve of but they had one on Display and it looked OK. May Be I will change to Paprika Red before its sealed before the end of this week. They have both colours available so once the processing part is done It should be ready for delivery on the next available auspicious day.
Hi Marlinspike, sure here it is with the colours, and wish you all the best with your purchase. You made the correct choice with the 1.6S. With regards to the colour, the reason I chose Aquarius was because that particular colour is only sold with the Sport and not common on the roads. Secondly, I liked the Aquarius colour too, have always liked blues.

1. Sathee46 (A proud owner of the 1.6S - Colour Aquarius)
2. Ssriram (Another proud owner of the 1.6S - Colour Aquarius)
2. Sachu (Another proud owner of the 1.6S - Colour Panther Black)
3. Jerish666 (Booked vehicle - Colour Aquarius)
- Expected delivery date - any moment ! He's eyeballed his beauty & beast being offloaded the truck already ;-)
4. Autoenthusiast (Booked vehicle - Colour Aquarius)
- Expected delivery date - 16th / 17th Nov (Darn long wait, the Aquarius colour is out of stock)

Most Viewed