Team-BHP > What Car? > Sedans
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 9th August 2008, 13:59   #16
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haxor View Post
Thanks guys for all the replies, I am a tall guy 6'1, I like Palio but I have heard that after sales service is not up to the mark.Is that true?Don't think I can fit Santro in the budget, so looks like zen is the one of the option, but still palio vs zen is what I am confused on now. Will zen be a good fit for my body structure?
I am 6' 2" and have driven both the vehicles.

Zen seat is low compared to Palio. But the seat travel for pushing back is good.

Palio seat height is more, but seat travel is less compared to Zen.

Both are good for tall drivers. Palio would be a better option for long drives.

Test drive both and decide.
Old 9th August 2008, 13:59   #17
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haxor View Post
Thanks guys for all the replies, I am a tall guy 6'1, I like Palio but I have heard that after sales service is not up to the mark.Is that true?Don't think I can fit Santro in the budget, so looks like zen is the one of the option, but still palio vs zen is what I am confused on now. Will zen be a good fit for my body structure?
I am 6' 2" and have driven both the vehicles.

Zen seat is low compared to Palio. But the seat travel for pushing back is good.

Palio seat height is more, but seat travel is less compared to Zen.

Both are good for tall drivers. Palio would be a better option for long drives.

Test drive both and decide.
Old 9th August 2008, 22:11   #18

Thanks everyone, I got a test drive for both zen ( my colleague owns one)& palio 1.6 (my manager owns one) and my heart says to go for palio,so first mods can you move this thread to hatchbacks section & i have few questions for bhpians:

1) Which model should I be looking for as the fuel efficiency in 1.6 is bit concerning but that car really gave me an adrenaline boost . Would be great to have power steering & power windows.

2) Hows the A.S.S in bangalore? Are there any auth centers who service the old palios or I have to get it done by the local guys?

3) Should I buy from a local dealer or individual? ( I am completely new to this city)

Looking forward to all your replies.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks