Team-BHP > What Car? > Sedans
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th April 2005, 00:30   #16
RJK
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
a little off topic though but are you replacing your ikon 1.6 with with scorpio ?
Exactly what I was thinking! Both are at the extreme ends of spectrum as far as handling is concerned.
Old 5th April 2005, 01:04   #17
bhp
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by manson
That is some great news bhp , having 2 new cras entering your garage at almost the same time !

a little off topic though but are you replacing your ikon 1.6 with with scorpio ?

manson .
yes manson scorpio will be replacing my ikon but i am trying to convince my dad to let me keep both
Old 5th April 2005, 03:49   #18
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJK
Exactly what I was thinking! Both are at the extreme ends of spectrum as far as handling is concerned.
forget the handling , they are at opposite ends in quite a few areas

but r.j. M&M had improved the 2nd generation scorpio in terms of handling , though the difference was very minor !

and guys let s not talk about the scorpio s handling , as the basic shape of an suv itself has some limitations .

manson .
Old 5th April 2005, 16:16   #19
bhp
BHPian

tata motors have revealed the new indigo engine with intercooler but have not come up with prices yet so no bookings

bharat stage 3
turbo charged 1405cc indirect injection engine with intercooler
70 ps @ 4500 rpm
torque 13.5 kgm @ 2500 rpm
Old 24th May 2005, 15:32   #20
Senior - BHPian

Yesterday a sales guy dropped to the office next door with his Indigo Marina demo car & requested the guys, who came out to take a break, to stand/pose for a photo with the cars doors open.

Guys got puzzled. He explained that he wants to take these photo's back to showroom as they have targets to have stall's in software companies. Few of them used this opportunity to take the vehicle for a test drive.
Old 24th May 2005, 17:30   #21
Senior - BHPian

The Marina rocks! There is absolutely nothing more spacious that you can get at that price and the Intercooled Marina is pretty responsive too!
Old 24th May 2005, 17:47   #22
bhp
BHPian

it is a very spacious car in its class (better legroom than even a ohc) no offence meant to ohc owners . its worth for it s money . the seats and ride are very comfortable and so is the fuel economy . i am simply in love with this car

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks