Team-BHP > What Car? > Sedans

Search this Thread
Old 1st April 2009, 12:02   #61
BHPian

NHC Gxi at 7 is a VERY GOOD deal . ( If the car is first hand car and is not a demo / used car)

You might want to try this

Suppose you are taking from Honda dealer 1

Go to dealer Honda dealer 2 . Tell him you have Jan /Feb 2008 Gxi model and you want to sell it for XYZ reason, But first you want to evaluate it to get the estimate. Usually they have 3rd party evaluaters who work on commision basis. Take mobile number of 2/3 such persons. Talk to them ask them what all they look for. If possible pay him/them the commision and show the real cars.

Finally take your own mechnic chk the car and BUY it.

Best of luck.!
Old 1st April 2009, 12:28   #62
capri_cap

Quote:
Originally Posted by anilkalvani View Post
Hey guys, do you guys have any info on NHC's available with mumbai dealers. If so can you provide me with the contact no. of the concerned person who can get me one. Thanx.

Anil

I checked with Arya hon da some 15 days back.

They had 3 of them.

Old 6th April 2009, 02:09   #63
Senior - BHPian

Just stralled into a local honda dealer to check out the ANHC,the salesguy tells,"if u are really interested i will advice u to buy the older model,it is better",i casually told him that i need a powerful vehicle,he says he has just that,the NHC vtec,with all the accessories icluding leather covers and also parking sensors and free insurance,asked him the price,8.10 lakhs comes the reply,its a oct'08 car,i asked him why it is unsold,he says as the car had been just updated then and its demand had grew,they bought larger inventory and it did not sell just because no one was willing to buy a black car,they also had 10 NHC-idsi as well..all between 7-7.5 lakhs depending on colour and equipment.

Now to the topic:
1)Its not wise to buy a new 'old' car.Especially those lying with the dealer for more than 6 months.
2)Even though the deal may sound sweet,but consider the fact that an unused 6 month old car=a used 6 month car with 3-6k on odo.
3)Coming to NHC in particular,the linea is still a better buy as u get a newer car,as for status symbol,why do people consider cars with honda badge and beige interiors a status symbol?,what can one portray with a 77bhp car as exciting as a hair dryer and a weird exterior derived from hatchback? Again the linea is much more beautiful to look at,and fiesta much more involving to drive.Both the cars drive better,ride better and are more powerful than a i-dsi,further the interiors of linea have a more classic feel to it,not to mention tonnes of equipment you get.
My point-Ignore a new NHC.Especially one which is more than 6 months old unless u really love that car and dont mind one which is lying around unused for almost a year.

Regards.

Most Viewed