Team-BHP > What Car? > Sedans
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 29th December 2008, 17:19   #16
BHPian

I think the suspension issue is resolved now with TKM deciding to stick with the imported set instead of the locally procured Gabriel set. The best price on offer in Bangalore is about 14.75 on road for 1.8VL Auto.
Old 30th December 2008, 16:24   #17
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ym-enjn View Post
My car which had the suspension and brake problem was Aug 08 batch, and it was reported that first 2000 cars had that problem. So seeing the sales chart NOV 08 batch seems to be post that problem.

Even though that problem was taken care off nicely but try to avoid that batch, specially if any one color is left from earlier batch. Do take a test drive of final car and at speeds below 20kmph do slow braking, if you hear any screeching noise then drop that piece.

I think in Jan 09 prices will go up a bit and may be in mid 09 they come down again along with interest rates for financing.
Thanks for the info, will defiantly check on the screeching noise at delivery.

Btw, Same pinch ... Just finalized on two Altis A/T , one is sky blue and the other is off white. Confused which color I should keep with me in Bombay as the other will be for Pune. I wish they had the regular white would look so much better. Getting delivery next week.

Was qouted Rs.1950 for the front chrome fins in the bumper, is that a fair price? Also how do the tires perform? I was thinking of switching to 205 michelins.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks