Team-BHP > What Car? > Sedans
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 21st January 2009, 10:03   #16
BHPian

Dear Doctor. Nothing to beat the OHC, in your medicine practice have you ever meet an Middle aged, absolutely fit, smart and stylish man, who'll want to have a second opinion on a new multi gym that he'd been reading about?? Well his name is Mr. OHC couldn't help that !!

The OHC is a rung above the others in its comparison. From an older stable of Hondas yet holds it's ground and demands respect. I own one and must say that it's Classy, Ride is Awesome, Engine is submissive and yet ready for action, Mileage is decent, and I have only regular servicing.
I second Tejas, green horn, shan2nu and the others who've dropped their two cents in favor of the OHC. Hope you own one too.

Regards

Johnda

PS. my choice is the ohc 1.5exi

Last edited by johnda : 21st January 2009 at 10:07.
Old 7th February 2009, 18:37   #17
BHPian

Well dear, By an overwhelming majority (including me), in your case OHC has no comparison.

even though its 2 generation old, its still the best honda city (Team Bhp is full of OHC lovers-ASk to anybody)

It will easily do another 4-5 yrs very easily without any worry.

I am also happily driving a used OHC.

So, close your eyes, and book OHC without any delay (because of huge demand of OHCs, somebody may get it before you. )

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks