Team-BHP > What Car? > Sedans
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 30th January 2009, 20:13   #16
Senior - BHPian

But why do they still have an October SXI in stock? Last I heard the year end offer at Ford was a total sell out.

At the same time, its not necessary to go to the dealer you purchased the car from for service.

And yes its your right to inspect the car before paying advance. If he doesnt show the car, haggle for more discount and show that you are not interested and start walking away. Don't be taken for granted.
Old 30th January 2009, 20:51   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by devarshi84 View Post
But why do they still have an October SXI in stock? Last I heard the year end offer at Ford was a total sell out.

At the same time, its not necessary to go to the dealer you purchased the car from for service.

And yes its your right to inspect the car before paying advance. If he doesnt show the car, haggle for more discount and show that you are not interested and start walking away. Don't be taken for granted.
Yes you are right it was a sellout but it covered only Exi and Zxi models!
Old 30th January 2009, 21:28   #18
BHPian

i was one of those who jumped the bandwagon during the mega discounts offered by ford in december.got myself a fiesta ZXi.it was offered for 75k discount while the EXi was given 91k discount.but as to what i know the SXi was surely given 21k discount.
anyways those are old stories.about my ZXi selection was i didnt use the car much on highways or routes that provided me more than 1 km of free driving space,so ABS and airbags wasn't a total urgency.i was adamant that the leather seats and the audio system be my choice.
apart from those i don't see much of a difference in the ZXi vs SXi that is worth paying extra!!
the choice is yours!!
Old 1st February 2009, 20:45   #19
BHPian

I spoke to chennai FORD dealer. Fiesta 1.6S & SXI doesn't have any discounts currently, as they are hot selling cars? lol Gonna wait till 3rd week of Feb.

They don't give any add on's for these two varients. Not even floor mats or sun films, nothing just the car alone.
Old 4th February 2009, 11:25   #20
Senior - BHPian

There might be many cars of SXI-2008 model in stock yard & the dealer is not willing to show them.
Better be patience, hope you will be receiving many calls from them & stick on to your price.
Old 7th February 2009, 22:06   #21

Sorry for the lull.Ford fiesta launched new Zxi model with enhanced features including ABS, front fog lamps and ford 2DIN MP3 player at same base price, seems like a better deal (than the black 2008 model Sxi) to me as black never appealed to me and other colours were not available in 2008 stock. Just managed to change my plan and have booked the paprika red Zxi with southcity ford, mathura road. I shall miss the dual airbags, leather seatcovers and some other things though. Will post my initial ownership review soon.

PS thanks to all fiesta owners on this forum for their exhaustive reviews.
Suman, vnabhi, fidaford, srinivasd........the list goes on!
Old 9th February 2009, 00:10   #22
BHPian

Congrats dear.

The new new Zxi model is good, worth to buy.

Waiting for the pics & initial reviews.
Old 9th February 2009, 09:20   #23
Senior - BHPian

COngrats. Waiting for the pics. What all things are new in this variant?
Old 9th February 2009, 14:27   #24
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aryan View Post
Sorry for the lull.Ford fiesta launched new Zxi model with enhanced features including ABS, front fog lamps and ford 2DIN MP3 player at same base price, seems like a better deal (than the black 2008 model Sxi) to me as black never appealed to me and other colours were not available in 2008 stock. Just managed to change my plan and have booked the paprika red Zxi with southcity ford, mathura road. I shall miss the dual airbags, leather seatcovers and some other things though. Will post my initial ownership review soon.

That's a great news. This was exactly what I wanted. Fiesta Zxi with an ABS. But unfortunately I can't see any information on this on Ford's website. Aryan, Can you please let me know where can I get more information on this? I enquired about this with the dealer last week, but he said Zxi does not have an ABS.
Old 9th February 2009, 15:00   #25
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aryan View Post

PS thanks to all fiesta owners on this forum for their exhaustive reviews.
Suman, vnabhi, fidaford, srinivasd........the list goes on!
Congrats Aryan! The 1.6 Fida with ABS and fogs is a good option that was not available earlier.
Old 6th March 2009, 22:11   #26

Current discount on Sxi Diesel

Hi, In Bangalore Ford dealers are giving discount on 08 models even now. I am planning for Sxi Diesel the price offered is 8.7 OTR 1) is this reasonable 2) 1 L more for Fiesta Sxi over DZire ZDi is it worth (Maruti/ Ford fans dont me.
Please help me to decide on this

Manuel

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks