Team-BHP > What Car? > Sedans
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th September 2009, 01:20   #16
BHPian

Will do
Unfortnutely, a week of 'duty' across India beckons before I am reunited with her!
Old 8th October 2009, 10:40   #17
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kap04 View Post
Hi folks,

I have been looking out for an upgrade to a sedan since some time and have almost decided on a 1.6 Fiesta ZXI . I havent test driven the Linea yet , but was not very impressed with the SX4.

Any feedbacks from users of the 1.6 Fiesta ZXI?

I need some frank opinions from Ford users in Bangalore about Metro Ford & Lathangi Ford as well. Who among them offer better service and is reliable?

And is this the right time to go for a new car purchase, or should i wait for some more months, as i have heard lots of offers come up during September and year end.

Cheers
+
Yes, I got the zxi on 26th of September (see my thread for photo's).
since then already 700kms driven. I can recommend anyone to go for this car without thinking twice. Its absolutely driver's car. You enjoy driving without tiring (I drove 5 hours straight without any break or stoppage for tea/coffee). Fully loaded features. My dealer told me the difference between sxi and zxi is only the Air bags, standard Leather seats, Turn indicator & Chrome scalp on ORVM, metallic grille and Alloys. I didnt like the Chrome scalp on the ORVM, otherwise except Airbags other things you can fit it from outside( may cost less that getting same from the dealer shop), hence I opted for Zxi version.
Thanks
Old 8th October 2009, 17:20   #18
BHPian

Lathanghi is a better bet, though metro is not too bad either (till you get in to a major issue that is). Go with who ever is offering the better deal.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks