Team-BHP > What Car? > Sedans
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 8th August 2005, 11:55   #46
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaphod
Congratulations on joining the club ! - btw, you might see my blue baleno around Noida at times - there are only a couple in Noida - i was also going for pearl silver initially till they told me they also had beam blue.
Thanks yaar. I saw a blue baleno a few days back on Gol chakkar red light. I don't know if it was yours or not...

Quote:
As for service, take it to Motorcraft - avoid Rohans at all cost - Motorcraft is pretty good and professional while Rohan has given me nothing but trouble and annoyance with them causing more problems or not fixing it properly(for our old esteem)
I have heard lots of bad things about Vipul and Rohan. Its almost time to service my Baleno as it is completing its 1000 km. Do you have by any chance got Motorcraft's phone numbers or its address ? I can't seem to find it on Maruti website.

Quote:
For mods , we have our very own Autopsyche in Gurgaon and Performance Auto in Sec-2, Noida (though he's supposed to be a bit expensive - but they do good work apparently)

zaphod
I just need to install seat covers. By the way do you know where can I get the silver centre console plate ?
Old 9th August 2005, 09:31   #47
BHPian

Quote:
Thanks yaar. I saw a blue baleno a few days back on Gol chakkar red light. I don't know if it was yours or not...
mine's an Lxi with alloys and tints and a small 'free tibet' sticker on the rear glass.

off topic- isn't it strange that even though the gol chakkar hasn't existed for over 10 years now, everyone (myself included) still calls it that !

Quote:
I have heard lots of bad things about Vipul and Rohan. Its almost time to service my Baleno as it is completing its 1000 km. Do you have by any chance got Motorcraft's phone numbers or its address ? I can't seem to find it on Maruti website.
Motorcraft is located st Sector-8 - just near the Delhi border (Vasundhara enclave) - come on Udyog Marg past the Indian oil building(sector-1/golchakkar) - keep going towards sector-12 (if you're coming from the delhi side)- cross 1 stop light and when you see a small chowki made and some cranes parked - head into that road on the left- motorcraft will be at the end on the right hand side and the delhi border just ahead of you.- i don't have the phone numbers handy atm- pm me if you need them and i'll dig them out - or just try 197.

the other way to reach motorcraft is from near Rohan's in sector 1 - take the right into sector 7 just a few meters away and at the end of the road (factories on both sides)take a right and it's bang there.

if you do go on a sunday - make it early because there's a pretty big rush.

for seat covers, you can pick up the PU ones for around 3k in lajpat Nagar - , I don't know about the centre console - even I want mine changed - but maruti dealers offer ridiculous prices for their accessories - again try lajpat nagar or karol bagh. You might - though i doubt it - also find them in the Sector-16 car market.

Also get a leather steering cover (~400)- you'll really appreciate it - the original baleno steering's just too thin.

have fun driving your new car !

zaphod
Old 9th August 2005, 09:40   #48
BHPian

Quote:
off topic- isn't it strange that even though the gol chakkar hasn't existed for over 10 years now, everyone (myself included) still calls it that !
Yes it is. Just like Dhaula Kuan.

Quote:
Motorcraft is located st Sector-8 - just near the Delhi border (Vasundhara enclave) - come on Udyog Marg past the Indian oil building(sector-1/golchakkar) - keep going towards sector-12 (if you're coming from the delhi side)- cross 1 stop light and when you see a small chowki made and some cranes parked - head into that road on the left- motorcraft will be at the end on the right hand side and the delhi border just ahead of you.- i don't have the phone numbers handy atm- pm me if you need them and i'll dig them out - or just try 197.

the other way to reach motorcraft is from near Rohan's in sector 1 - take the right into sector 7 just a few meters away and at the end of the road (factories on both sides)take a right and it's bang there.

if you do go on a sunday - make it early because there's a pretty big rush.
Thanks for the tip.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks