Team-BHP > What Car? > Sedans
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 10th December 2009, 15:54   #31
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcnetid View Post
The Cedia 2.0 L, 115 BHP engine can be tuned to get > 250BHP. This is a de-tuned monster.
I bought the Cedia with the intention of modding it in due course. I am looking forward to > 250BHP responding to my right foot :-)
I have talked to HM about official Mitsu mods for Cedia and they are looking at importing them.
Do these modifications void the Warranty? Is 250 BHP possible without serious modifications like turbo/supercharing?
Old 10th December 2009, 19:19   #32
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guna View Post
Do these modifications void the Warranty? Is 250 BHP possible without serious modifications like turbo/supercharing?
even a K&N filter will void warrenty. any alterations to the car except for with in limit tyre upgrade will void the warrenty.

250 is difficult even with a turbo charger, I guess only an experienced professional can make it look real. performace upgrade support in india is still poor and its better to let one play with you car's engine only when you have enough spare money to buy the same new car the very next day.
Old 11th December 2009, 00:28   #33
BHPian

I have no intention of modding within 1 yr of purchase. By that time I hope to have original mod kits from Mitsu which I expect will have a full warranty.

I will go for external modding only if Mitsu cannot give me official kits. I expect > 200BHP to cost quite a bit. I have no clue on modding and am researching it a bit at a time. I will consider this close to completion of original warranty and also only if I can afford it. But it doesn't hurt to dream :-)
Old 12th December 2009, 10:33   #34
BHPian

The starter of this thread has not added to his initial post.....

so it would really be pointless to give him further advice

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks