Team-BHP > What Car? > Sedans
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 29th December 2009, 09:18   #46
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraker View Post
Garware film for 9K ...OMG...i have done 3M film for the entire car at that rate. Garware should cost less than that. What is the warranty period given? I believe Ice cool shield carries 5 years warranty and not sure of Ice cool Grand.
yes, its 9k but i paid him only 7k for that yesterday as a corporate discount,

Icecool grand is the second best sun film of Garware after a 10k film and has the following configuration of 70% Heat reject, 99% UV protect and 40% visibility (did not went for 10k as it was quite dark)
similarly Icecool windshield is the best windshield garware has,
he asked me to go for these only and told me that you will have an added advantage during sunny days.

Lets see the advantages ahead in summers.
Old 29th December 2009, 09:27   #47
Senior - BHPian

imo, Rs9k seems bit higher for garware sunfilms!
Airbubbles and dust particles - cannot believe, which means they have not done proper installation - be after them for an explanation/correction ?
Old 29th December 2009, 10:20   #48
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nairrk View Post
imo, Rs9k seems bit higher for garware sunfilms!
Airbubbles and dust particles - cannot believe, which means they have not done proper installation - be after them for an explanation/correction ?
yes i am after them for resolution, i costed me 7k and it is good enough if getting the best sun films of garware at this cost, confirmed with other automobiles expert as well, they all told me that it is good to go for Icecool grand.
Old 30th December 2009, 21:33   #49
BHPian

With Respect to Airbubbles and dust particles, you may need to wait for 2 or 3 days to see if the airbubbles disappear and then you can try to clean the windshield and see if the dust particles are outside the film and inbetween film and glass. Even i had small bubbles and in 2 days they just vanished and 3M says its normal as you cannot get 100% bubble free fixing in one shot and if the bubbles are still there then they would remove the entire film and replace it with a new one.

Do not try to clean the wind shield for atleast next 2 days.
Old 1st January 2010, 13:08   #50
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraker View Post
With Respect to Airbubbles and dust particles, you may need to wait for 2 or 3 days to see if the airbubbles disappear and then you can try to clean the windshield and see if the dust particles are outside the film and inbetween film and glass. Even i had small bubbles and in 2 days they just vanished and 3M says its normal as you cannot get 100% bubble free fixing in one shot and if the bubbles are still there then they would remove the entire film and replace it with a new one.

Do not try to clean the wind shield for atleast next 2 days.
There is only a single air bubble, which i think will go with the exposure to sun, rest it is OK now
Old 4th February 2010, 11:33   #51
BHPian

I really liked the detailed invoice. My dad is interested in the car. Can somebody tell me the on road price of-
1. Fiesta 1.6S
2. Fiesta 1.6 Zxi (without leather)
Please do not refer to the Ford India website as they have quoted the "with leather" Zxi lesser that the one without leather.
And I live in Faridabad.
Old 1st March 2010, 10:21   #52
BHPian

I finally went and bought ANHC VAT in Polished Metallic colour.

Mods please close this thread.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks