Team-BHP > What Car? > Sedans

Search this Thread
Old 14th December 2009, 12:27   #46
Senior - BHPian

Well to tell you the truth - my 2001 OHC vtec can still put most of production sedans to shame today (performance wise) + the maintenance is similar to any other car *touchwood*

Remember, there is always a reason for the resale values ...
Old 14th December 2009, 12:28   #47
Senior - BHPian

I'm sure you must have driven the 93K Baleno and found it has quite a lotta juice remaining. Congrats on the car. Few beat it on the highway.
Old 14th December 2009, 12:38   #48
BHPian

Well sure I did and it was as good as a OHC Vtec i drove a few days back! And I will only be using it on butter smooth highway (patiala-mohali via sirhind,fatehgarh) on my weekend visits to parents.You can drive on this highway on 5th gear almost throughout. I tell you that highway is a dream to drive on this side of punjab.
Old 30th March 2012, 16:43   #49
BHPian

Re: Used sedan in 2-3 lac

Hi guys

Had started a new thread earlier but got deleted.

After having a Palio 1.6 GTX for 2 yrs and driving it for 40k kms. I am looking for a used sedan in the budget of 2L - 3L. Daily running would be around 25kms. Occasional trips from mumbai to pune. Monthly average running should be 1500 kms. I was thinking of buying something upto 2L and spending the rest on ICE and wheels and fuel etc. rather than buying something for 3L and having no money for the rest. All sedans are being considered.

Few cars I am going to look over the weekend are:
late 2006 Baleno vxi 35k kms done single owner asking price is 2.20L
mid 2005 Accent gle 25k kms done single owner asking price is 2.20L

Both cars are slightly negotiable. I am confused between both as few people told me accent wont give me the fun like the GTX did. But I dont like the looks of the baleno so much, it may grow onto me. Interiors look dull, exteriors is bland. Where as the accent looks fresh. But then you dont get all the goodies (read alloys, climate control, arm rest front n rear) etc in the accent. Also I have heard baleno parts are difficult to get unlike accent which is still sold in the showroom. So its confusing me even more. Pls owners help me with pros and cons and suggest something new in the budget. I am going to settle on something in a weeks time max.

rock75 hows is your baleno serving you so far?

Most Viewed