Team-BHP > What Car? > Sedans

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 20th December 2009, 23:42   #151
BHPian

Ha HA HA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nandans2005 View Post

I stay in Bangalore, i have never experienced such weather changes. Moreover i have never found ACC necessary at all. People used to drive without fans in the car some years back. Having an A/c itself is a boon for car users. What else can one ask for?

@SX4

i wonder why you have not realized that ANHC has no ACC after driving ANHC on the MUM-PUNE E way ???? Why such a surprise over it ???

You realized the SX4 is better than ANHC after driving both ANHC & SX4, but failed to understand that ACC is available in ANHC, Well, i am really amazed !!! \

Are two drives on the MUM-PUNE eway not enough for one to understand this and also about the tires noise in ANHC. Quite shocking though !
get out of bangalore my friend. you are staying in one of the best city(climate wise) of india. try driving from nagpur to pune or delhi to srinagar in may-june and youll come to know what change of climate is. (may i also like to tell you that i have driven in non ACC marutis and hondas and tatas and even (ACC equipped) BMWs in areas of the country like assam, HP, Rajasthan, UP, Gujrat, and J&K (where there is a remarkable difference between jammu and srinagar, and between ludhiana and jammu in the month of may, oct, and even jan. try it sometimes my friend.

secondly why i didnt realise ACC's absence in ANHC is because i was busy getting adjusted to height of ride and the way car rides too much to notice. and by the way, you really dont bother much about the AC if its already opn in someone else's car do you?

about the tire noise, frankly, i didnt give two cents about how much it made at that time till the time i read it in one of the threads.

shocking isnt it? that soemone can post his views on a forum where you are supposed to express your {own} views.

well nandan, i must say, dont give up loving the SX4 yet...evey day we find more and more threads and posts on people buying (read owning) more SX4 than ANHCs. (No offences though, its a really good car form a great car manufacturer).
Old 21st December 2009, 10:26   #152
BHPian

Well I had said my previous post would be the last, but this thread is generating more heat than light now...

Mods, could you please close this thread.

OK, this is my last post on this thread.. Promise!
Old 21st December 2009, 11:25   #153
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SX4LOVER View Post

every day we find more and more threads and posts on people buying (read owning) more SX4 than ANHCs. (No offences though, its a really good car form a great car manufacturer).
I doubt whether prospective SX4 buyers outnumber ANHC buyers on this forum. But they are fast catching up.

I Precisely meant this when i wrote, Honda should not be found sleeping whilst competition catches up with a great car like ANHC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by INDIAN_VAGABOND View Post

@nandans

I would never make the mistake of comparing ANHC with MANZA.
No owner of ANHC will dare to do that !!!

As far as SX4 is concerned, comparisions are bound to occur since i own both and I personally feel as per present standards, both are in the same bracket.

What stops HONDA from providing ACC on ANHC is something which i fail to understand !!!!! Its not an extra-special feature which is meant only for premium sedans like CIVIC I suppose (Hence I said EVEN the Manza has it).

ANHC is a great car being subject to a lot of criticism from Honda bashers in particular and others in general, due the lack of attention to a few finer details from Honda (and that includes ACC).

In my opinion, Honda has taken for granted that CITY will succeed in India, irrespective of competition, due its glorious past (which in my opinion is true to a great extent ) - 50000 cars in a year is proof.

A LITTLE MORE ATTENTION FROM HONDA TO THE BEST SELLING SEDAN IN INDIA will definitely make the owners more happy.

HONDA shouldnt end up like Nero, who slept when Rome was burning and let competition get the better of this great car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrwalker View Post
Well I had said my previous post would be the last, but this thread is generating more heat than light now...

Mods, could you please close this thread.

OK, this is my last post on this thread.. Promise!
On the contrary, i would suggest to keep this interesting thread alive and request the moderator to divert any further queries on ANHC vs SX4 to this thread.

Heat is a by-product of light, so lets not bother too much about it till the time attacks arent personal.

@MrWalker - Pls do keep posting your ownership reports.

the request also applies to viv and abhi - the thread starter..
Old 21st December 2009, 15:54   #154
BHPian

Quote:
I too agree with this opinion

Mods, please close this thread.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed