Team-BHP > What Car? > Sedans

Search this Thread
Old 12th December 2009, 23:41   #16
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nandans2005 View Post
kaushik,

i hope you have not taken me wrong , i am trying to understand if the filling capacity of CNG tanks are so low or what, since we or rather i dont have a experience of CNG here down south.

If its low, why so ? any technical reasons for this low filling.

i travel to Delhi every month to my branch, but unfortunately none of my office cars fill anything when i am around.If they had done the filling, i would have been educated. But i am travelling to Delhi in the 3rd week, Will ensure that i understand this.
not at all bro! just explaining...... now the situation of CNG stations are quite good and waiting time has reduced to 5-10 minutes. moreover the filling of CNG (amount) depends on the pressure of the particular pump which is generated by the compressors installed in the same facility.
Old 16th December 2009, 13:11   #17
BHPian

Yesterday , I have sold my Accent 2003 Model and now this weekend will be purchasing either a new / old accent (White ) will update you guys soon but still confused because I am getting 15 thousand discount for new one and it comes to me around 5.35 lac.

On the other side I am getting a 2008 August model for 4.35 so any suggestions , One more thing the new one is executive and other one is GLE

Most Viewed